Gerard and Lindsey. Best Friends for Life

You cant throw them a party, yet

Lindsey,

If that asshole Kyle cant accept that you hate Wyoming then hes a dumbass, you made it clear as hell you hated it. I have finished painting the rooms white so as soon as you arrive we can start painting them if you like.

Guess what? Mikey and Frank have professed their love to each other. Well I don’t think they have told anyone else yet but I know because I walked into the sitting room yesterday evening(I was home to have my washing done. I don’t understand washing machines) and found them making out on the couch. I can never sit on that couch again. But I’m happy for them all the same, and no baby you cant throw them a party……yet. I’ll leave you to work out all the details.

I miss you so much Lindsey, more than anything else baby. And I love you so much, its starting to get on peoples nerves how much I talk about you. Usually I just kinda say something like if we would be talkin about I dunno cheese, I would go “Oh Lindsey’s favourite cheese is…” then I don’t shut up about you..

Im sorry my letter isnt great baby, I’ve been kinda distracted lately.

Only three weeks now baby.

Love you baby,

Gerard
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this one sucks, I've been preoccupied with hamsters, girlfriends and generally feeling like crap but thats not an excuse so I'm updating, no matter how crap the update seems to me.

Sorry bout the crappyness again.

Katiie