Have we met?

Departing

Gerard’s eyes parted reluctantly, he had not moved from the decaying tree but he was still being watched. The cool night air made each gasping breath a struggle. He did not wish to move, he did not wish to think, he did not wish to breath. He wished he was gone and would be amongst the stars watching his lifeless body. He prayed that he had dreamed a disturbing nightmare to which he would awaken soon. He was not one of them. He would never be one of them.

Shelley watched him with deep worry. His jade eyes seemed to have grown with the realization of what had hit him. Her emotions still strong in memories felt remorse for what she had committed. As soon as she had bit him she had thrown herself back letting him fall harshly to the floor she did not wish it to be this way or for this to ever happen, but it was never her choice and at least she had not been cruel. She began taking hesitated steps towards him he still carried an eerie force of danger around him she had to break the silence before the silence broke him.

"You will have to move soon", her voice hit his ears. "They use this path we are not safe here", her voice sounded almost sympathetic but he knew it was all an act to make him trust.

"I am not moving", His voice sharp as the punctures in his throat stung in reminder "and end this",

She laughed but stopped abruptly "You know we do not burn in the Sun", her voice lowered " We must go",

"We?", He strained the pain giving him more anguish "I am not like you we could not be more opposite!", He dragged himself upright against the tree and slumped weakly once more he felt her eyes burning into him and as he looked up stormy grey collided with his vivid green.

"You can blame me for as long as you can hold your breath, I had my orders it had no play in my hands, neither does it that I am burdened with you to teach you the ways", she retorted leaves dancing around her unnaturally.

"You don't have to teach me anything you can leave me here your damage is done",

At those last words he clawed himself up the tree and stumbled forward, her arm grasped the front of his shirt with lightening speed, a smirk escaped her lips

"You will go nowhere without me",

A gale of wind swallowed them both leaves prowled around them menacingly, trees shook taunting him, her hair billowed around her as she pulled him closer and the world became black once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments
please!!