Mental Fiction Follows Me

Chapter 23: Going Away Party

"So, how are things with my cousin?" I asked. We, as in all the girls and Zacky, had wound up at the mall. Then we used the buddy system and split up. We were supposed to meet up in the food court in an hour.

"Do you want the intimate details?" Zacky asked and smiled over at me.

"Not yet. Seriously, are you two okay?" Zacky must have noticed the look in my eyes, because he stopped smiling and stepped to my side.

"Seriously, we're perfect," he said as he draped an arm around my shoulders.

"Will you watch out for him? For me? I don't want him to get upset worrying over me." I knew it was impossible for him not to worry, but I didn't want him to worry so much that it affected his performance on stage or his daily life.

"Yes, I'll watch out for him. And we'll both write you at least once a week," Zacky said and leaned his head against mine.

"I can't wait for you to be my brother," I said and turned to kiss his cheek. I laid my cheek against his, and I could feel him smiling.

"What about you and Jimmy? I saw you two last night," Zacky said in a teasing tone. I pushed away from him and started browsing through some shirts.

"Do you want the intimate details?" I asked and smiled over at him.

"Hell yeah! I want to know the size, how long it lasted, how many times--"

"Too bad!" I yelled and skipped off.

"That's not fair! I would have told you!" Zacky yelled after me. I rolled my eyes and looked in front of me. Stationery. I was going to need some of that. I flipped past all the girly ones, because I couldn't picture writing on something with butterflies and flowers. After ten minutes I settled on something basic, plain white with a purple border. Brian would love seeing that once a week.

"Zacky, where'd you go?!" I yelled. I was standing on my toes, and with my height it was very easy to see the entire store.

"I'm right here, there's no need to yell," Zacky said. I whipped around to see him standing behind me, smiling.

"I want to go somewhere else now," I said.

"Like where?"

"Well, I'm going to be away for a long time, so I want some books to occupy my time."

"This is going to take a while, isn't it?"

"Of course! Now, move it!"

An hour later, Zacky literally had to drag me out of the bookstore. He threw some money on the counter while I strained against the grip he had on my arm, and then he drug me out of the store. After we were back in the crowded mall, I stuck my books into some other bags that I had. Zacky couldn't wait long enough to get a bag from the bookstore.

"Why are you in such a rush?!" I yelled as Zacky continued to drag me.

"Because I'm hungry! Men have to eat!" Zacky yelled back.

"That's bullshit! Brian just wore you out last night!"

"What's that got to do with anything?! It was you that didn't let me eat breakfast!" I rolled my eyes and picked up my pace, and then I jumped onto Zacky's back. He staggered with the sudden weight, but then he wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I'm sorry I made you miss breakfast, but it's still Brian's fault. If he hadn't kept you up all night, you would have woken up in time to get breakfast before I called," I said.

"So, we agree to blame Brian?" Zacky asked and turned his head to look at me.

"Yes."

"Zacky! Syd! Over here!" I looked around and saw bright pink hair, with some black mixed in, and I smiled.

"Zacky?"

"Yeah, I see her." Zacky walked over to where all the girls were, and I let my bags drop to the ground. Then I slid off Zacky's back and sat down. Zacky sat down beside me, and I smiled when I saw the girls had already gotten food for us. I started munching on my slice of pizza, and everyone started talking about what they had gotten. Then the conversation took a small turn...

"So, Zacky, can we ask a personal question?" Krys asked. She's come out of her shell and isn't nearly as shy as she used to be.

"Umm...sure," Zacky said. He looked a little worried, and I couldn't blame him. The girls were crazy.

"Do you ever picture Brian with another guy?" Tiana asked. Zacky choked on his food, and I hit his back a few times. He finally quit coughing and sat up, and then he looked across the table at all the eager looks.

"Well?" Tara asked.

"No, not really," Zacky replied.

"I told you!" Deandra yelled.

"Would you be against Brian and another guy?" Nikkita asked. Zacky looked like he was thinking it over, and then he smiled.

"As long as it was just a little kissing and I could watch, I wouldn't mind," Zacky said.

"Out of all the guys, who would you like to see him with?" Ryanne asked. Zacky's smiled grew and he turned his eyes to look at Aiden. Aiden stopped sipping on her drink and looked over at him.

"If it's my man, then I wanna watch too," Aiden said with a smile.

"Oh, just wait until my cousin about this," I said and glanced over at Zacky.

"Go ahead, I don't care," Zacky said cockily. I smiled and took another sip of my drink, and then I tried to figure out what the idiots were planning for my "going-away" party.

~~~ | ~~~ | ~~~

"Oh, Synyster!" I yelled before falling into his lap. It's been two hours since this little party started, and I think it's safe to say that everyone is completely drunk. Even those of us who rarely ever drink, like Aiden and myself. We've also all managed to squeeze onto one bus. In our drunken state, I never would have thought that was possible. Yet here we are.

"Yes, Sydney?" Brian asked.

"Guess what I learned today!" I couldn't stop yelling, but everyone else was yelling too so I didn't feel as bad.

"And what's that?" Brian asked. My legs were resting in Zacky's lap, and he was smiling at me. He knew where this was going.

"Your darling Zacky would like to watch you make out with Johnny," I said, slightly slurring my words. My Texan accent was strong, but I couldn't control it.

"Do I get a say in this?" Johnny asked.

"No!" the whole bus yelled. Johnny crossed his arms and glared at everyone.

"I was gonna say okay anyway," Johnny mumbled.

"Zacky?" Brian asked and looked over at him. His dark eyes were confused, and I ran my fingers through his spiked hair.

"It's their fault!" Zacky yelled and managed to point at every female on the bus.

"Girls?" Brian asked. He looked more relaxed now, and he was wearing his famous smirk.

"Zacky said he wouldn't care if you kissed another guy, and he said Johnny was his favorite," Tiana explained.

"Really?" Johnny asked with a smug smile.

"Really," Tara said.

"So, let me get this straight, you girls wanna see me and Johnny...kiss?" Brian asked.

"That's basically it," Krys said.

"Zacky?" Brian turned to look at Zacky, and I could tell that he was still smiling.

"I have no objections," Zacky said. His smile looked more like Brian's signature smirk.

"Aiden?" Brian was now looking at Aiden, who got off Johnny's lap and stood behind him.

"He's all yours," she said, her smile mirroring Zacky's.

"I'll get out of your way," I mumbled and moved. I didn't want to sit on Zacky's lap, for obvious reasons, so I moved backwards into Jimmy's lap. He smiled down at me and gave me a quick kiss before looking back in front of us. My eyes followed his and I waited.

"How are we supposed to do this?" Johnny asked. Him and Brian were standing in front of each other, and they both looked like they felt awkward.

"Just pretend it's me," Aiden said.

"And you just pretend it's me," Zacky added.

"It's gonna be kinda hard; you're not this short," Brian said and patted Johnny's head.

"Hater," Johnny mumbled.

"Just do the damn thing!" I yelled. See? I told you I had a problem with yelling. Brian turned to glare at me, turned back around and grabbed Johnny's face, and pushed his lips against his. At first Johnny didn't move, but then he visibly started relaxing. Brian's hands moved down to Johnny's hips, and Johnny tangled his fingers in Brian's hair. From where I was sitting, I could see everything perfectly. Their lips moved in sync, and I could see their tongues fighting for dominance. All I have to say is, Johnny's a fighter.

"That's it, we're leaving," Zacky said as he grabbed Brian's belt loop. He started pulling him back, and Brian gave a small wave.

"Thanks, Johnny!" Brian yelled as they disappeared. Johnny was still standing in the middle of the room, dazed.

"What just happened?" Johnny asked.

"Nothing, babe," Aiden said and pulled him back down. She moved into his lap and snuggled into his chest.

"Syd?" I swiveled my head to see Jimmy, and my eyes connected with his bloodshot blue ones.

"Yes?"

"Wanna get out of here?"

"Yes, please," I said quietly. Jimmy managed to stand up while carrying me bridal-style, and we walked past all the still partying people. We made it to his bunk, and Jimmy carefully laid me down before laying down beside me.

"Jimmy?"

"Yeah, Syd?"

"Can we just go to sleep? I'm really tired, and I promise to have rough goodbye sex before I leave tomorrow," I said. Brian had already gotten me a flight back to California, and he had arranged for a taxi to come get me at ten tomorrow morning.

"Yeah, we can go to sleep. But I'm holding you to the rough goodbye sex," Jimmy mumbled into my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I twisted to lay my head on his chest, and one of my legs slipped between his. I closed my eyes and drifted into a drunken sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like updating before I left for the day, so here you go! While writing this, I got to thinking, what do you call Brian and Johnny? If Brian and Zacky is a Synacky, then what are Syn and Johnny? Because I have no idea.

I was thinking for the next update, someone could help me. I absolutely suck at writing sex scenes, so if there's anyone out there who wouldn't mind writing a sexy chapter with Jimmy for me, let me know! If not, then there probably won't be one (sorry!).

Anywho, I've got to go now. Bye!