900 Thousand Times I Would...

Image
Once again, thank you Patrick Stump. You hold my heart with your banner making skills.

Ryan is breaking and falling apart. Everything he had fell from his fingertips as he watched. And all because of a stupid mistake. He's now away with the band trying to write their second album, and he seems to be failing to write anything happier than a break-up song.

Brendon knows this and tries to figure out ways to help his very best friend. He wants him to be happy again. That's all he wants. He wants Ryan to get his mojo back so he can be the unstoppable writing genius that he always was.

This is the story of an unbreakable bond between one guy and his best friend, and how sometimes, that bond can grow into something no one ever anticipated. We will come to learn that Brendon would do anything for Ryan.

900 Thousand Times.

* * * *

Ooh, Rydon.

All I ask is that you give it a shot. It's probably not what you expect. Read the first chapter, and if you hate it, don't read any more. That's fine.

Every chapter is meant to be read along with the title of the story. Example: 900 Thousand Times I Would... Comment On This Story. Or something to that extent. :P Credit for this goes here.

Maybe I don't own George Ryan Ross III, Brendon Boyd Urie, Spencer James Smith, or Jon Jacob Walker. But in my head, I do.

The picture that basically started it all:

Image