900 Thousand Times I Would...

Fall Asleep On You.

The rest of the day they spent running around like kids on speed and going on all the rides they could fit on. Ryan actually really liked the Peter Pan ride; maybe it was because it reminded me of how childish Pete could be at times or Brendon. He couldn't be certain. He did enjoy "It's A Small World" as well. Probably because that song was so catchy and Brendon loved it so much.

Now, their night was coming to a close. Brendon was beat; Ryan could tell by how he was beginning to lean on him and almost knocking him over. His eyes were drooping and he was unusually quiet.

But that soon changed by a loud cracking above their heads. They both nearly jumped out of their underwear and looked up to find the source of the sound.

Fireworks. That was the noise. In glittering gold, red, blue, and basically every other color imaginable, they lit up the sky brilliantly in bright arches. The two men were glued to the spot and simply looked up, mouths agape, staring at the spectacle. They could see Cinderella's castle on the horizon, making it even more magical. Children and their parents also stared; how could you not?

It was like a fairy tale. Except Brendon wasn't a princess, and Ryan couldn't ride a horse to save his life. But you get the picture.

Brendon scooted closer to Ryan and carefully rested his head on his shoulder, not tearing his eyes away from the fireworks. He couldn't help but feel that they were meant to be just for them and no one else.

Ryan instinctively wrapped an arm around Brendon's tired shoulders. It was the perfect end to a perfect night, and nothing could change that. The world disappeared around them. It was just Ryan, Brendon, and their fireworks. Time could have stopped and they wouldn't have even noticed. Nothing more was to be said.

As fast as they came, the fireworks left. The sky was left bleak and starless as it was before. They looked back down to the earth and excepted the silence.

Ryan turned to Brendon. "You ready to go?" he asked.

Brendon nodded silently, picking his head up from the comfortable shoulder.

Ryan released Brendon, walking side by side once more. The walk back to the monorail suddenly seemed much longer than it had leaving from it. The dragged their feet tiredly until they got there, collapsing in the nearest seat and leaning back. Brendon somehow ended up with his head on Ryan's lap, and Ryan struggled to keep his eyes open. He knew he had to stay awake in order to pull Brendon off when they got to their stop.

He looked down at Brendon's head, his brown hair splayed everywhere. He brushed the locks away from his eyes, which were already closed in sleep. Ryan rested his hand gently on his head, running the silky hair through his fingers.

They reached their stop, and Ryan shook his shoulder lightly. "Come on and wake up," he whispered.

Brendon sat up groggily and stood up wearily, not even waiting for Ryan to follow. But he did, though, and helped Brendon walk upright to the bus that would shuttle them back to the hotel. They weren't on that bus for two second before Brendon was asleep once more.

* * * *

Ryan awoke to Brendon lying half on top of him, breathing his nasty breath face. He pushed him off and went to brush his teeth and take a shower before Bren woke. He hadn't had the energy to take one the night before when the had stumbled back into the hotel. Who knew the land where dreams come true could wear out two grownboys men?

He washed the sweat and grime from his hair and from his body as he hummed softly to himself. This was honestly the best vacation he had been on in a really long time. He hadn't been sure he'd have fun at Disney World, but he did. Well, of course he did. Brendon had been with him the whole time.

Turning off the water, he shook his hair out and got himself dressed. He quietly poked his head out to see if Brendon was awake; he was, and he had already started on his first Red Bull of the day. "Hey, RyHo," he greeted as he saw Ryan.

"Hey Bden. Red Bull so early?" Ryan questioned.

"Always," Brendon stated, swigging back more of the sugar-based energy drink. "Gives me wings."

"Uhuh," Ryan stated, giving him a look. "Are we going to get breakfast?"

"Sure. I gotta call Joncer first though. I want to make sure they didn't find my stash of candy," Brendon told him, whipping out his cell phone and dialing. He put it on speaker so Ryan could hear.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"I'm sorry, the person you are trying to reach is un-"


Brendon scowled. "They ignored my call," he mumbled.

"Call back," Ryan suggested, sitting next to him on the bed, his hair still dripping.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Rin-
"What the hell?" Spencer's sleepy voice answered. "I ignored the first call for a reason."

"And I called back for a reason. What are you doing answering Jon's cell phone?" Brendon demanded.

"You know damn well what I'm doing answering his phone. Now what do you want?" Spencer asked.

"Have a long night?" Brendon taunted, ignoring his questioned.

"Yes, actually, it was great. Started out in the kitchen and somehow ended up in your bed-"

"EW!" Brendon squealed, interrupting him, making Ryan laugh. "You better wash my fucking sheets!"

"They were your fucking sheets? Oh, my bad, thought they were ours."

"That is damn nasty! I just wanted to see if you two were still alive, and you have to go and get your jizz all over my sheets!"

"Basically."

"Gimme the phone," they heard Jon grumbled. "What do you want, Brendon?"

"Well, Jonny boy, just wanted to make sure you didn't find my secret candy stash," Brendon replied.

"No. Anything else?" Jon questioned.

"You break the washing machine yet?" Ryan piped.

"No. I'm going back to sleep now. Bye."

The line went dead as Ryan mumbled, "Killjoy."

Brendon sighed and stood. "I'll get a shower, then we can go out."

Ryan nodded, watching as Brendon's back retreated into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read this. A very short and simple one-shot by yours truly.

ALSO! Check out my journal to try to name my possible new dog. Thank you.

ALSO ALSO! I need you guys to vote who wears the pants: RYHO OR BDEN. If you already voted, do not vote again. But it is tied as of yet, so I need more people to vote!!!

Thank you all for reading and commenting. It means a lot.