One Night

One Night

We feel in love, his master, did not approve of the relationship or any relationship with a human that wasn’t revolved around drinking their blood. Alistair changed me hoping that this would change matters.

It only made them worse, his master ordered him to stay away from me. We couldn’t touch, kiss, or see each other for more then an hour a week. When his master was killed, I thought things would get better.

They didn’t.

Whoever is the next oldest in Alistair’s masters fledges. Now had control over those younger then him. Albert was now the oldest, the only one left besides Alistair.

I waited in the hall.

When he showed up he looked angry and upset.

“Did you kill the little girl?” he asked roughly.

“No I didn’t.” I told him staring straight into his eyes.

“And Malcolm where you going to kill Malcolm?”

“Yes.” Why lie?

He sighed and then turned to walk down the hall.

“Alistair?” I called out softly.

He stopped tilting his head to the side he asked without turning around, “What?’

“Remember when you told me, if we stayed away from each other long enough that you would be strong enough go against your master’s orders. You promised me a night, do you remember?” I told him.

“I remember.” He whispered.

When I woke up I was still naked, but in my bed and in my apartment. I reached across the sheets hopping he’d still be there, but I came up with nothing. Because all this could only happen for one night.

Now I had to wait another seven hundred years without talking, touching, kissing, for just one night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did I mention how much better this sounded in my head?

When I was in daydream land this was a nice, long, sweet, non - cheesy story.
Apparently my mind played a nasty trick on me.

So that's the end...
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the end.

Feel free to tell me exactly how much it sucked.