One Night

Carnival

Troy and Isaac transported me to my apartment where the carried me to my room placing a wine bottle full of animal blood on my nightstand table before making themselves at home.

I was going to kill Malcolm.

At first, I stayed in the apartment, Troy or Isaac took turns going out to get blood. I hated this I felt weak and useless. Those two feelings used to be distant memories and now they where bubbling up to the surface.

Pulling on my jacket, I took the cigarette out of my mouth and put it out in the ashtray.

“Where are you going?” Troy asked, furrowing his light brown eyebrows.

I blew smoke right into his face as I responded, “out.”

“We have strict orders to…” Isaac said in a matter of fact voice from behind me. Blocking the door.

“Did I say I was going alone?” I asked him turning my head towards the blonde headed Isaac.

“No but I was just assuming that…” Isaac said through clenched teeth.

“Stop assuming.” I snapped at him.

“Settle down children.” Troy said calmly.

I rolled my eyes and reached down to zip up my black winter boots.

“Why are we here?” Isaac asked coming up beside me as I stood at the opening of the winter carnival.

“Because I’m bored.” I told him looking up at the six feet five vampire, from my five foot two height.

“I haven’t been to a carnival since…two hundred years now; I went to one awhile back just to see how it looked with vampire eyes.” Troy said quietly looking over the heads of the humans, which he did easily at six feet nine.

“So this would not have anything to do with your obsession with human blood would it?” Isaac asked as he weaved our way through the crowd.

The lights danced over the ground, the sky was lit with the moon and the stars. A cloudless chilly night, the night that makes it clear that winters coming.

“No.” I said easily. Then after a few seconds passed, “and if it was do you really think I’d be stupid enough to do it well you two are around?”

“Let’s play nice, the humans are looking at us weirdly.” Troy noted as everyone did double takes.

“Well of course they would Margret had that bright idea to go on national television and inform the world what they should look for in a vampire.” I told him coldly.

“Oh look blood cotton candy!” Isaac exclaimed running over to the booth that had a sign, reading well, Blood Cotton Candy.

I raised an eyebrow, and here I thought Isaac was the tough, strict, rule following one. Apparently I was wrong as I watched him ask the lady at the booth for blood cotton candy.

“Well isn’t he full of surprises.” I remarked to Troy.

“His a good guy when you get to know him.” Troy said as if not caring one bit.

“What makes you think I care?” I shot back, and then started walking forward hopefully losing them in the crowd.

I sat on top of the picnic bench that was just on the out skirts of the carnival. I watched, as the humans laughed and enjoyed themselves.

“Brings back old memories doesn’t it?” he asked me from where he sat beside me.

I watched as a teenage couple walked towards a path in the woods hand in hand. “Yes it does.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I've all ready written this so it's all done and ready on word.... so sorry if your getting annoyed by the e-mail
i just don't like the ending very much XD