One Night

Dead Bodies

I brushed my auburn hair out of my face as the wind lashed violently. The carnival was dying down, so many humans passed by, I could have easily…but with Troy and Isaac larking around what was the point?

I’d probably be sentenced to death. One maybe two humans blood is not worth it to have to go through the pain of every organ and limb of my body being burned until they reach my head where my skull will be cracked open and then gasoline will be poured into my head plus a lit match.

So that there’s absolutely no chance of me creating a new body from scratch. Here’s a hint, when trying to get away from a vampire go for the head, not the heart. Not that you’d be able to kill a vampire with one punch to the head or even stall them.

But a nice sharp knife right through the skull will slow them down………..

A bit.

“Look for dead bodies Troy I don’t care how depressed she looks.” Isaac said well walking towards me, Troy at his side, who was shaking his head sadly at Isaac.

“Have some faith.” Troy responded.

“Be realistic.” Isaac shot back.

“His right, the bodies over there in the bushes.” I told them both, looking down at my long finger nails.

“You’re kidding right?” Troy asked in disbelief.

“Troy! Were suppose to be watching her not be friending her. Get your head together.” Isaac snapped as he walked over to the bushes looking for a body.

Troy slipped on to the picnic table beside me, “you wouldn’t kill anyone.”

“Let’s get out of here.” Isaac stated sourly as he came back from his body hunt. Without a body.

“When are you going to go away?” I asked annoyed as I watched Isaac drink the last of the blood.

“When the drug you took wares off.” He replied smirking at me.

“I swear one of these days I’m going to…” I threatened.

“For once can you two just shut up?” Troy asked annoyed, walking into the kitchen with a case full of blood.

“Finally he speaks harshly! Now all he has to do is minus me and he’ll be right on bull’s eye.” Isaac said grinning, punching Troy’s arm as he walked by.

“For someone who acts so high and mighty you should probably remember that you’re a vampire to and have probably taken a human life as well!” I screamed as he walked out of my kitchen.

“Never have and never will!” he shouted back.

I glared at the door Isaac had exited out of and then turned to Troy, “why does he have to be such a pain in the ass?”

“I don’t know he was born that way.” Troy supplied shrugging.

“I heard that!”
♠ ♠ ♠
blah this story was so much better in my head.....