One Night

Yours & Mine & Ours Are Three Very Different Thing

“You can squeeze your eyes shut all you want but your still not strong enough to transport yourself.”

I turned my head and glared at Isaac from where he sat across the room in my chair, reading my magazine, in you guessed it my room.

“I thought we agreed that this is my space.” I told him through my teeth.

He smirked slightly and then his face turned serious, “you’ve been avoiding me and Troy, so that you can try and transport yourself without us noticing. Troy wants to trust you, but I think your just binding your time, and personal myself I don’t want to wait for the body’s to show up to say I told you so.”

“What does this have to do with you being in my room.” I asked him.

“From now on we will be watching twenty four seven, I’ll watch you sleep, Troy will watch you in the day. Either way princess your going to have to get use to your my becoming ours” Isaac said then returned to reading.

“Has it ever occurred to you that everything that was once mine is now ours, my house, my blood, my couch, TV, spare bedroom, blood cookies, my space, books, movies, blankets, pillows, my privacy, you name it and you have it!” I shouted at him throwing a pillow at his head.

I was disappointed to see it didn’t go nearly as fast as it should have.

“Troy do you like the feeling of your skin slowly burning?” I asked him raising an eyebrow as we walked through the park just a couple minutes away from my apartment.

“It’s not that bad, plus the skin will just heal when we get out of the light, it’s not as if where going to burst into flames or something.” Troy told me slinging an arm around my shoulder.

“But it hurts.” I whined.

“Stop being such a baby it just tingles a bit.”

“Do you always twitch in your sleep?” inquired Isaac his face only centimeters away from my own.

I groaned and swatted at him.

“Shut up.” I exclaimed lazily.

Before falling back to sleep.

One mourning it just happened I woke up thinking about breakfast and then the next thing I knew I was in the kitchen. I was so excited I transported myself into my bedroom, and then back to kitchen and then finale back up to my room.

“You might want to take it easy, Rose or you’ll…”

Isaac words came too late, my head was pounding, and my stomach felt like it was eating itself. I grasped my head with both hands feeling as if the world was tilting back and forth.

“Rose?” Isaac asked worriedly.

“I’m fi-” I started but my eyes shut and felt my body fall, as if I was filled up with lead.