House Full of Secrets

chapter 2

I stepped back in shock at the sight before me. The room was trashed. Papers , clothing, books, glass anything and everything you could find were littering the floor. The walls were in worse shape red adorned the once neatly white painted walls. This was not the room of my daughter this room looked like a mental person lived here. The room had a horrible stench of death and by the looks of the red on the wall it certainly could pass as a crime scene. I held my breathe as i shuffled my way into the room closing the door behind me. I carefully made my way to the furthest wall that had the most red on it. As i got closer i could make out hand prints and words.

Worthless.

Unlovable.

Waste.

Undesirable.

Stupid.

Mistake.

Unwanted.


those were some of the words i could make out scattered along the wall in what was written in the red. The smell was repulsive ,it was as if this red paint were the cause of the horrible stench. I felt like i was about to puke so i stepped back from the wall and made my way to the bed to sit for a moment. I took many deep breaths to calm me down from having the urge to puke. As i looked down at the floor in front of me i saw a big red puddle part of it was dried up but some of it was still wet. I took a finger and felt it it was thin and blood like. Then it hit me. It was BLOOD. And sitting next to the puddle was a rusted razor blade. Oh fuck no. My daughter is not depressed. This is just a figment of my imagination. I began to hyper ventilate so i ran for the door and slammed it shut behind me running for the bathroom . My head plunged for the toilet to letup all the contents of my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
surprised?
well hope you liked the small update...
comment please
and thank you 2 the 7 subscribers!