short man

Nuzi punks

I was 15 years old I just changed schools this was number 11 I think well its does not matter. So I was out side siting on the side walk looking at this guys across from me I did know it at the time but with just wrong look and I just started a war in the school . but as I was siting there my buddy mark walked up oh ya marks black so me and mark are looking at this kids and mark said man I don't get this shit there punks and nuzis stand for order but pucks hate order . I said back to him well they just to dumb to know what the hell there doing and that set them off a huge fight started with me my buddy mark and nuzi pucks. It was like a small war I was thinking was mother fuckers made me drop my fucking cookie . I was sucker punch by the smallest on so I turn to him and and kicked in the knee cap he went down I jump on him and start punching like a mad man yelling you mother fucker you made me drop my cookies you fucking fuck then I blacked out the next thing I knew I was tree blocks away with my buddy and my hands cut and sore. My body still ready to fight . He said to me man you really do love cookies don't you asshole hahahaha.O and I have cookies every day I love them .
♠ ♠ ♠
Well my past is a little bloody but it made me in to who I am.