Who Knew?

Chapter 12

We finally left the bar at 1:30 a.m. to go back to the bus. Since it was so late eveyone decided to just go on and call it a night. Jayde showed me which bunk would be mine.

"Thanks Jayde. For everything your doing." I told her. Nobody had ever been this nice to me.

"Your welcome Adri." with that she turnd around and climbed into hers and Brian's bunk.

I climbed into mine and just layed their for a few minutes. I was thinking about how everything was actually going great in my life when I finally feel asleep.

*Dream*

I was laying in my bed and all I heard was yelling. I jumped out of my bed and ran to the living room. My dad standing there with a gun pointed at my mom. He looked back at me and turnd around and pointed the gun at my mom. I was screaming at him not to but he wouuldn't listen. He pulled the trigger and shot my mom. He then turned around and raised the gun to his head and shot himself. I was scared to death and screaming my lungs out as I ran out of the hous. I collapased about 15 mins later and fell asleep.

When I woke up I was in a dark alley. While I was running to get out a figure poped up in the alley about 15 feet from me. I screamed and turned around, running for the other end. I was about 50 feet from the end when another figure poped up. I was traped. The figures started walkin towards me slowly. Looking around frantically trying to find some kind of escape. Before I knew it I was pinned to the ground screaming for someone to help me. One of the guys pulled something out of his pocket and gagged me with it. They started tearing my clothes of and I tried to block the things they were doin to me out and before I knew it I had blacked out.

*End Dream*

*Matt's P.O.V.*
I was laying in my bunk thinking about the day I just had. I met a wonderful girl who is now my girlfriend and celebrated my friends 21st birthdays. I was almost asleep when I heard someone screaming. I jumped out of my bunk almost taking out Johnny and Jimmy as I run to the other bunks on the other side of the bus.

When I get there Brian and Jayden are climbing out of their bunk trying to get to Adrianna's. Brian yanks the current back and we're met with the scared and tear streaked face of Adrianna.

*Adrianna's P.O.V.*

I shoot up in my bed crying and screaming. The current flys back and I'm meet with six worried faces.

"Baby. whats wrong?" Matt asked worry etched all over his face.

"I...I don't k-know." I stutter out through my crying. Matt sits down in my bunk and wraps his arms around me. I feel so safte in his arms and it almost makes me forget my dream. Almost.

"What's the matter Adri?" Jayde asks me

"I had a bad dream"

"What was it about?" Johnny asks

"It was...umm...about..." I don't know if I'm ready to tell them somethings about my past yet or not.

"It's okay Adri. They'll understand" Jayde tells me knowing some of the reason why I was hesitating slightly. I nod my head and begin my story.

"This first part happened three years ago today. I was laying in my bed and all I heard was yelling. So, I ran out of my room to the living room. My dad was standing there with a gun pointed at my mom. I was screaming at him not to shoot her but he pulled the trigger and shot my mom. He then turned around and raised the gun to his head and shot himself. I was scared to death and screaming my lungs out as I ran out of the house. I collapased about 15 mins later and fell asleep." I pause to let that bit of information sink in for them and to wipe the tears from my face remembering everything that happend. Matt's grip tightened on me and Jayde noded tellin me to go on.

"When I woke up I was in a dark alley. I started running to get out and figure poped up. I screamed and turned around, running for the other end. I was about 50 feet from the end when another figure poped up. The figures started walkin towards me slowly. Before I knew it I was pinned to the ground screaming for someone to help me. One of the guys pulled something out of his pocket and gagged me with it. They started tearing my clothes of and I tried to block the things they were doin to me out and before I knew it I had blacked out. And so I've been homeless ever since" I tell them through my sobbing. I was so scared to look up at them. I decide to slowly look up at them. I'm meet with tear streaked face that are in shock and disbelief of what I just told them.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did ya think?
comments are very much appriciated.
subscribe?

and a special thanks to my awesome friend Amanda who gave me the idea for this

<3 The Deadliest Syn