Who Knew?

Chapter 14

I woke up feeling like a train had ran over me. I started remembering the events that took place last night. I couldn't believe Matt wanted me to be his girlfriend or how fast I had opened up to these people. I hope none of this was a mistake. I don't even know how long I'll be staying with these people or where I'll go after they get done with this tour.

I opened the curtain to my bunk and swung my legs over the side. I ran a hand through my hair before deciding to go see what everyone was doing right now. I walked into the living area to find everyone sitting around eating something or watching t.v. I look for a place to sit but didn't see a space open, so I made my way over to where Matt was sitting and sat in front of him. Before I knew what was happening I was being picked up and sat in his lap.

"You know you don't have to sit in the floor?" Matt asked

"I didn't think you'd want me sitting on you" I tell him honestly. I've never gotten this kind of attention from any guy.

"Of course I'd want you sitting in my lap. You're my girlfriend." by this point everyone had stopped what they were doing to listen to our conversation.

"Hold up. You two are together?" asked a slightly confused Jimmy.

"Yup! As of last night." Matt replied enthusiastically. Before I knew what hit me, I was laying on the floor with and over excited Jayden hugging me.

"I knew it would happen sooner or later" Jayden stated. I looked up to Matt with pleading eyes. He just looked at me and laughed.

"Maaaaaatt. Save me." I whined and pulled a puppy dog face.

"Oh, come on man! How could you say no to that face?" Brain asked while laughing. Thankfully Matt finally gave in and pulled Jayden off of me and sat her on Brian's lap and pulled me up and sat me in his.

"Thank you" I tell him, giving him a kiss on the check, while snuggling into his warm body. My eyelids start to grow heavy and I'm almost in a deep slumber when someone pinches my side. My eyes snap open and I look around the room trying to figure out who did it. My eyes land on Jayden who's smiling like a maniac.

"What was that for?" I ask while pouting

"You can't be going to sleep! Me and you are going shopping."

"I don't wanna go shopping" I state while snuggling into Matt more.

"Well to bad. I'll drag you into the mall if I have to." She states pointing at me.

I sigh giving up and tell her to give me a few minutes to go straighten up. When I go back into the living area her and all the guys are standing by the door waiting on me.

"I thought it was just going to be me and you going?" I ask Jayden slightly confused.

"Well it was but they decided they wanted to come."

"Alright then, lets get this over with" With that we exit the bus and to the mall. Little did I know that I'd end up seeing a familiar and unwanted person.
♠ ♠ ♠
And I'm back! I'm so happy to be able to write again!
This chapter probably sucks but I'm trying to get back into writing for this again.
Let me know what yall thought about this chapter
Comments are much appreciated.
Subscribe??