Who Knew?

chapter 16

After my little run in with Derek we shopped for a few more hours. While we were shopping, I could tell Jay and the guys wanted nothing more than to know who he was, but I'm hoping that they won't pry just now, but they way Matt keeps looking at me is telling me he's gonna try and ask sooner or later.

Now we are on our way to the next venue, where we will meet the guys girlfriend's. I'm extremely nervous to meet them. I couldn't help but ask Jay and the guys "Will they like me?" and "What will they think after the hear my story?". I'm sure they were getting tired of assuring me that they'd love me.

"Will be there in ten minutes babe" Matt told me, while rubbing my back in comfort.

"What if they do-" my sentence was cut of by Matt's lips crashing down on mine.

"They'll love you. I promise" Just as those words left his mouth the bus came to a halt in front of an large venue. As soon as we stepped outside the bus Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky all took off running towards three girls.

Brian, Jay, Matt and I all walked slowly over to the boys and their girlfriends. Matt took hold of mine hand and squeezed it reassuringly. I looked up and smiled at him knowing that I'd be fine as long as he was next to me. Once we reached them the girls took turns introducing themselves to me.

"Hi, I'm Valentina or Val" the girl with blond hair and the most prettiest eyes I've ever seen said.

"I'm Tara" the shorter one of the girls said

"Kita" the last girl said.

"It's nice to meet yall" I said timidly.

Tara, who I was guessing was Zackys girlfriend due to the fact he had his arm around her waist, laughed and told me, "There's no need to be nervous, hun. Jay's told us so much about you, and we love you already."

I let out a deep breath and chuckled nervously, although that feeling was quickly disappearing. "Well I take it she's told you good things then," I joked and Jayden stuck her tongue out at me.

"Guys you got sound check in five minutes." one of the techies walking around told the guys.

"Well, I guess we should be heading off. We'll leave you girls to talk until we're done." Matt said while givin me a reassuring look while I pleaded with him not to leave me. However, my looks never got to Matt because before I knew it they were walking off.

"So, where did you live before you got dragged onto the tour with the guys?" was the first question fired at me by Val. I throw a pleading look at Jay not knowing if I should tell them the truth or lie.

"Oh, well she's from Alabama" Thank you Jay!

"Did your family mind you leaving?" Kita asked eying me. I gulped and blinked back tears as I was asked this question. What could I tell her "Oh, my dad killed my mom and then himself so of course they don't mind." Umm...I don't think so.

"Why don't we talk about something else? There will be plenty of more time to get to know Adrianna on the road." Jay asked the girls. Seriously I owe her so much right now.

One of the techies came to tell us that the show would be starting in a few minutes and if we wanted to wish the guys good luck to go tell them now. So, off we went to wish are men good luck. All the girls rushed to their guys as I walked over to Matt.

"Hey baby" he said as he kissed my gently on the lips.

"Hey. Good luck with the show" I replied and then kissed him back.

"Alright guys, your on in five" the same tech told them. Matt gave me one last kiss as him and the guys went to go on stage. Me and the girls followed slowly behind and watched them take the stage and began with Bat Country.

*Time Lapse*

The show had been amazing so far. I couldn't believe how great the guys were. I turned my head to the side and my eyes locked with a person I was hoping I wouldn't have to see ever again, Derrek. I told Jay I had to go to the restroom and would be right back.

"Follow me" I tell him as I walk by. I lead him to a different hallway in hope no one will hear or see us.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yell at him.

"I cam to watch a show" he replied to me coolly

"Well I think you should leave before I get someone to escort you out"

"I don't think you want to do that or I'll tell that lover boy of yours about your past" he tells me with a smirk. Oh how I wish i could just smack it straight off his face.

"What do I have to do to get you to leave me alone?" I ask almost knowing the answer. Before he could answer my question someone interrupts us.

"Hey Adri. Who is this?"