Who Knew?

Chapter Three

"Jayden, baby wake up," my boyfriend whispered in my ear.

Me, being the non-morning person I am, rolled over and grumbled, "No."

Brian laughed and rolled me back over so I was lying on my back. "You have to get up; we're stopping for breakfast, and if you don't eat now, you won't be eating until we stop for lunch at about noon," he explained.

"Why is that such a big deal?" I moaned and flipped my phone open to look at the time. My eyes widened when I saw how early it was. "Johnny fucking Christ, it's only four in the morning! Why are we stopping so early?" I exclaimed.

Placing a soft kiss to my lips, Brian replied, "We're stopping early because we are kinda running behind schedule. If we stopped any later for breakfast we wouldn't make it to tonight's show in time."

I groaned and threw my arm over my eyes. "I'm so tired, though!" I whined. Yeah, I know I sounded childish, but I really wasn't one for early mornings.

"Well maybe you should go to bed earlier." I could just hear the smirk in Brian's voice.

"If I remember correctly, you were the one who kept me up all night, Mr. Haner," I answered, removing my arm to look at him.

Brian laughed and pulled me into a sitting position so I could get out of the bunk. "And if I remember correctly, you weren't complaining when it happened," he smirked.

Knowing he was telling the truth, I dropped my feet to the floor of the bus and muttered, "You suck," before walking out into the living area of the bus.

"Morning," Matt greeted in a groggy voice. I nodded at him and flopped down onto the miniature couch.

I looked around the Avenged Sevenfold tour bus and tilted my head back on the armrest while I thought to myself. My life definitely wasn't that bad: I got to travel the world with my brother Johnny and his bandmates, who just so happened to be our best friends. Somewhere along the way, Brian and I became more than friends and it developed into something stronger. I couldn't really complain about my life; I had the best friends, best older brother, and best boyfriend in the world. I didn't need anything more to make my life complete.

Who knew how much that would change?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! It's me Heather; hope you liked this chapter! This is gonna be an awesome story, so be sure to subscribe and comment (feed the addiction!!).

<3 i_love_to_syn