Who Knew?

Chapter Seven

Everybody was suddenly staring at Johnny, Adrianna, and myself. I guess they were trying to see what I myself had noticed and what Adrianna had pointed out: the three of us did look a lot alike physically.

I looked at Johnny, who was alternating between looking at me and then Adrianna. "Well, all I've got to say about this situation is that us three are some damn good-looking motherfuckers," he stated and everyone laughed. Leave it to my brother to say something like that.

"I don't know if I'd say you're good-looking Johnny, but I'd definitely agree that the girls are beautiful," Matt said and smiled at Adrianna, who blushed.

"You're really short," Jimmy randomly blurted out.

"I'm not short, I'm fun-sized!" Adrianna defended, making Jimmy's face light up.

"That is so your new nickname!" he exclaimed and ran up to engulf her in a hug. "Hey, Fun-Sized!"

I sighed and pleaded, "Come on Jim, don't scare her off."

Jimmy released Adrianna and pouted at me. "I'm just being friendly," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I'm sure being called 'fun-sized' makes her feel good," I retorted. "And besides that, everyone is short compared to you, Sullivan. No need to torture her like you do Johnny and I."

"Don't worry, it's no big deal," Adrianna interjected. "It doesn't bother me at all, as long as he doesn't call me that out of meanness."

"I would never!" Jimmy gasped and caught her up in another hug.

Matt chuckled and said, "You have no clue what you just got yourself into." Adrianna's eyes widened and he quickly added, "But don't worry, if he gets too out of line I'll kick his ass."

Adrianna smiled shyly at Matt, who blushed. Hmm. Do I sense a little something going on there? I'll have to ask Matt later...

"You said it was your birthday too, didn't you?" Zack asked, breaking me from my thoughts. She nodded her head and Zack replied, "Why don't you hang with us tonight and we can celebrate all three of your birthdays?"

Adrianna started to argue, but Brian stopped her. "Oh come on, you can celebrate your 21st birthday with Avenged Sevenfold, can't you? It's not like we would mind, right babe?" he asked and gave my hip a tight squeeze.

I smiled at him and then turned to Adrianna. "Definitely not. So will you come with us?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey peeps, sorry for the delay on this chapter. I've been out of my mind lately, and didn't get the chance to type this all up for you all.
Anyways, hope you liked it! And damn, I would LOVE to celebrate my 21st birthday with Avenged.... I just have a feeling that that would be so awesome....

Don't forget to subscribe and comment (feed the addiction)!!