The Truths That We All Try To Hide

Yi

Sitting on my bed, I reflected the past few years of my life. I hadn't worked myself away, yet I hadn't worked enough to gain any credit. I remembered the multiple shows, the many one night stands, the hundreds of alcoholic beverages; they all meant absolutely nothing. The one thing that actually mattered to me was far gone. It was the only thing that had liked me before popularity, fame, or fortune. The it? Ms. Sara Carine Dunham.
She was there for me through everything. She was the angel from my nightmare; the sun in my darkest of days. She tended to me whenever I was sick; cooked for me when I was hungry; let me cry on her shoulder when I was upset; would let me stay at her house when I was too drunk to go home. She was there for me whenever.
Uncontrary to my knowledge, she was head over heels in love with me. If I would've known, I probably would of taken full advantage of it. I was so naive. Believe me, when they say you don't know what you have until its gone, its one hundred percent true. I didn't know how good of a friend I had until she was gone.
No, she didn't die, but in her eyes, I was better off as dead. I should've never said those three words. Letting her go was the worst mistake I ever made. She was so much more than I could ever realize. I wish I would've never let her go back home; literally push her out of my life. She was the best part of my life; my last regret.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was in Alex's point of view...
I used lyrics in this... if you notcied.
So, thanks to:
All Time Low, obviously, and Blink 182.
Comments? Friend adds?
Profile comments?
I LOVE TALKING TO YOU!