Just Like Queens

Away We Go

"We're finally out of New York!" I exclaimed. "How do you feel about that?"

Lydia took the imaginary microphone from me and yelled, "Absolutely fabulous!"

I laughed and continued to drive on the highway. Then a question formed in my head.

"If we're not in New York anymore," I began, "then where the fuck are we?"

Lydia laughed, but then stopped. "I don't know actually. Let me check..."

She crawled from the passenger seat and into the back. She began digging around, mumbling about how messy my car was, then finally emerged with a map.

"Pennsylvania!" she exclaimed.

My heart beat fast with excitement. Pittsburgh. I've always wanted to go. Plus the fact that it's a very football loving city. I never chose a team, but I loved the sport.

"Can we pretty please spend a night in Pittsburgh?" I pleaded, puppy dog eyes in place.

"Why?"

I pouted and said, "I've always wanted to go...."

Her face was consumed with worry.

"I was just asking why! Please don't be upset!"

I laughed loudly and said, gasping for air, "I'm just playing with you, Lyd! Chillax, baby."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek and she laughed.

"You scared me!" she complained, wiping the sloppy kiss off of her cheek.

I laughed. She was becoming someone who can make me genuinely laugh. The only others were Shane, and All Time Low. How can you not laugh at those boys? It's hard not to.

"So off to Pittsburgh?" I asked.

She nodded and closed her eyes as I pressed my foot down harder on the gas.
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont know if we ever mentioned it before, but the girls lived in the suburbs on NY.
Right now, they're on their way to Pittsburgh PA.
Alice may not like a specific football team, but i am all about the Steelers. haha
so yes, hope you enjoyed this little filler.
leave some love!!
i love you all,
Livy <3