To Be Loved... What More Could You Ask For?

Two Days

"Jasmine?" James asked shocked as he looked at the girl standing in front of him. She was just as he remembered, the wavy golden blond, ice blue eyes and sweet heart stopping smile.

"Hello James"

God, he had missed that smile of hers.

"Hey James"

And then there was Lorcan. The smile that the sight of Jasmine had caused quickly fell from Jame's face, it wasn't that he hadn't missed Lorcan as well, he just remembered how much of a pain in the ass he was. The calm yet cocky boy now stood next to Jasmine his raven black hair hanging in his cold green eyes.

"What?" he smirked "Didn't miss me as much as you did Jasmine?"

"Did I say that?" James asked walking closer to the two.

Lorcan smirked once more and placed a finger to his temple "You don't always have to say something out loud for me to know what you're thinking"


"Hey Shortie" William smiled wrapping his arm around my waist "What are you typing away at?"

"Nothing" I answered innocently moving the laptop screen from his view.

"Right" he smirked and reached for the computer. "Let me see"

"No" I answered stubbornly setting my laptop on the side table behind me and out of William's reach.

It had only been a year now since William and I had admitted to each other that we meant more to each other than just friends. William's band was doing even better than before and he had just gotten back from tour only the night before. The thing I was typing away at was my new book that I had started while William was gone, I had yet to tell him about it and hadn't planned on it for a while. I wanted to surprise him when I had finished at least five or more chapters of it and I was only on the second.

"William stopped" I giggled as he tickled my sides.

"Tell me what you're writing Shortie"

"N-nothing" I giggled.

"Fine" William smirked straddling me now "Then I am going to keep tickling you"

"No wait" I begged as William held his hands at my sides, ready to start tickling me again "What if I promise to tell you in a couple days?"

He seemed to think it over a moment before pressing his lips to mine. I smiled against his lips thinking I had won but as soon as his lips had disconnected from mine, William started tickling me again.

"William!"

"Tell me" he teased.

"A n-new book"

In an instantly William had gotten off me and was headed towards my laptop, he hadn't changed a bit. I got off the couch and quickly jumped on William's back before he could pick the computer up.

"You monkey" he laughed keeping me from falling.

"Please William" I pouted softly in his ear "Give me two days and then you can read it"

William glanced at me over his shoulder and smirked at me "Exactly what are you writing?"

"Two days"

"Two days?" he smiled and seemed to be thinking again before he set me back down on his feet and turned to look at me "Why do I have to wait two days?"

"Because then more of it will be done" I smiled "and it wont be on a cliff hanger"

William leaned down and gave me a soft kiss "Two days, then you can't say no"

"Since when have I ever been able to tell you no?" I smirked back closing the laptop and walking into the kitchen of our apartment.

"Movie night!" Someone shouted as I heard the door to the apartment open.

I walked back into the living room to see the rest of The Academy Is... standing in my living room with smiles of their faces.

"Amber!" Michael yelled running at me and almost tackling me to the ground with a hug. I couldn't help but laugh, this was the first time I had seen any of the guys besides William since they had gotten back from touring.

"Michael please don't suffocate my girlfriend" William laughed pulling me away from Michael.

"Common Bill we missed her too" Sisky pouted.

"Mine" William mumbled into my neck holding me close to him.

"Movie night" I smiled kissing William's cheek "We haven't had one in months"

"That's because we haven't been here in months" William smiled.

"And need time to catch up, nothing like a movie night to do that"

"I'll make the popcorn!" Butcher smiled walking into the kitchen.

I looked at William who seemed to be pouting slightly, I could tell he had hoped to spend the day alone with me. "Tonight and tomorrow no one but us"

"Promise?" he smiled nuzzling his face in my neck affectionately.

"Promise"

"So what are we watching first?"

"Not The Nightmare Before Christmas" everyone growled at William and I.

Damn
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally the first chapter =]
Please tell me what you think?
And hopefully I wont ruin the original story *Smiles*