To Be Loved... What More Could You Ask For?

Broken Glass

"Wake up" a voice wined shaking my shoulder.

"Leave her alone Sisky" came William's voice from behind me as he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist "Let my Shortie sleep"

"But I'm hungry" Sisky wined in the same manner.

"I said leave her alone!"

"Why Bill?" a new voice asked chuckling "Want her rested so you can keep her up all night tonight?"

I felt William shift behind me and some one gasp 'Holy shit' followed by a crashing noise as something broke. I opened my eyes to see Mike standing by the door he had no doubt been about to run through looking like a deer caught in someone's headlights. Next to him on the ground was broken glass from whatever William had thrown. My eyes got wide as my mind raced to figure out just what William had thrown, fully awake now.

"William?"

He looked down at me and smiled weakly "Morning Shortie"

"What did you throw?"

"Baseball?" he asked hopefully.

I looked at the tables around the couch trying to remember what had been there the night before and hoping it hadn't been a lamp or something.

"William?"

"Yes?"

"Did you throw a glass?" I asked trying not to smile.

"Are you mad?"

I chuckled "No, but you are cleaning it up."

William's features relaxed and he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

You know how they say you never really know a person until you live with them? Well 'they' whoever the hell 'they' are were right. William and I had been friend since we were in grade school and after moving in with him I had learned the smallest things about him that I had never known before. I had only moved into William's apartment about two weeks before he had had to run off and tour with his band. We were still figuring out the small little things that each other did, like William's odd thing where he had to have the windows closed and locked along with any doors in the apartment at night otherwise he would freak out or my OCD about dirty dishes in the sink (Seriously wash them after you use them or put them in the dish washer, don't leave them in the freaken sink!).

"Still getting over the annoying little things?" Butcher snickered.

"I'll throw a glass next" I threaten glaring at him.

"I'm out of here" Michael said quickly "I would rather not die today"

"How does tomorrow sound?" I questioned smiling.

"I'll check my planner" he smiled before exiting mine and William's apartment.

The rest of the guys quickly followed and William smiled at me before kissing me again.

"Movie?" I asked.

"Put in Nightmare Before Christmas and I'll clean up the glass and make us some popcorn" he smiled giving me one more peck on the lips before getting up from the couch.

Honestly I was surprised William, the rest of TAI and I weren't all fat as hell by how much popcorn, candy, etc., we ate while watching movies together every week. I got up from the couch and found the movie before replacing Sweeney Todd with The Nightmare Before Christmas.

The movie was just starting when William walked back into the living room with a bowl full of popcorn and two cokes. I smiled as he set the food and drinks down on the coffee table and motioned for me to sit down. I rested my head on his shoulder, sitting close to him as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I missed you Shortie" he said softly in my ear.

I looked at him and smiled "I missed you too William"

"I get you all to myself today right" he asked his lips brushing mine as he spoke.

I smiled "Why yes you do"

His lips met mine is a soft sweet kiss.

God, I had missed him