To Be Loved... What More Could You Ask For?

Cheater!

"Jasmine!"

She turned and looked at James smiling ignoring her attacker who was closing in on her quickly. When he was only within a foot of her, Jasmine's hand shot up suddenly and tightened around the man's throat, stopping him in an instant.

James just stared at her wide-eyed, he had never seen her do something like that before. It was always Lorcan protecting her, never leaving her side to make sure she didn't have to fight.

"Are you alright James?" she asked softly.

He shook his head as her voice awoke him from his thoughts, the man was now lying on the ground in a heap no doubt with a snapped neck or worse.

"I-I" he stuttered not able to take his eyes off the corpse.

"I'm not human James" she said sadly looking at him "I do not follow human laws" with that she turned and slowly walked away from him. He just stood there shocked. He had just seen Jasmine kill someone, sweet innocent Jasmine who looked as fragile as a twig and as harmless as a fly.


"It's been two days" a voice said softly in my ear.

I quickly stood up from the couch and closed my laptop, hiding to behind my back "No it hasn't" I answered smiling at William.

He smirked at me before moving closer "Yes it has, hand over the laptop and no one gets hurt"

"No" I shout back pouting.

William kept walking towards me until my back was pressed against a wall and I had no way of escape "You said if I waited two days to find out what you have been writing then you would let me read it and you weren't allowed to tell me no" he smirked his face close to mine.

"W-well I just did" my voice shaking at how close he was. It was funny how even after all these years of knowing William he could still make me nervous when he got too close to me.

William's hand rested on my hips for a moment "Amber"

"Y-Yes?"

His hands slipped past me as he placed his lips close to my neck "Give me the laptop" he answered his long fingers wrapping around the sides of the computer I was hiding behind my back.

My fingers started loosening their grip on the computer as William trailed butterfly kisses slowly down my neck until he reached my collar bone and began nibbling on it. As soon as I had fully let go of the computer William smirked against my skin and pulled away, my laptop in his hand.

That was so not fair

"Cheat" I accused as he walked back to the couch and opened my laptop.

He smiled "Cheating or not, I still won"

I sat on the other side of the couch from him and pouted, crossing my arms like a child.

"This is a sequel to 'Call Her Name'" William said surprised after a few moments.

I didn't answer, instead I kept my pout not looking at him.

"Amber" he said softly in my ear, close to me now.

I shifted away from him and turned my head completely to the side so he couldn't try kissing me or something, like he always did.

"Common" I could hear the smile in his voice "you did promise I could read it after two days"

"It's not very good" I answered biting my lip but still not looking at him.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to them. "You know that is not true Shortie" he said softly smiling "nothing you write is anything less than perfect"

"Trying to get lucky?" I smirked.

His smile got wider "That and it's the truth"

I smiled and kissed him "Thanks William"

"No problem" he answered smiling at me.

"Go read" I rolled my eyes after a moment.

William smiled giving me a peck on the lips before going back to my laptop.

Weirdo
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for Bris.Mistress.Jimmie *nods*
She seems to be the only one besides Kara who loves me enough to comment.
Merry Christmas!