To Be Loved... What More Could You Ask For?

Memories

"I missed you so much William" I said smiling at him from across the table.

"I missed you too Shortie" he answered lacing his fingers with mine on the table.

"We haven't been here in so long" I sighed looking around at the small diner.

"Do you remember when I first brought you here to meet the guys?"

I laughed "I thought I was going to die. A group of tall ass guys who were as hyper as children given three energy drink each. I didn't talk for almost the whole time we were here, just hid as close to your side as I could get."

"The only time you spoke was to order your food and you threw the salt shaker at Mike for saying 'What do you know? She speaks!'"

"He had a bruise on his face for a couple weeks and we almost got get out then and there" I smiled.

"But the guys learned quickly not to make you mad" William laughed.

"That was back before Micheal had joined the band too" I commented "I had never really much cared for Tom"

"I could tell" William smiled "You dumped your food on his head. That's what finally got us kicked out of here that day"

"He started it" I pouted, crossing my arms like a child.

"He told you looked pretty"

"No he said I looked hot" I corrected "Which makes me feel like a piece of meat not a person"

William laughed once more "Why didn't you just ask him nicely not to call you that?"

I smirked "Common William, you've known me longer than that"

William just shook his head smiling for a moment before catching my eyes.

"What?

"What do you think about stopping by the old elementary school after we eat?" William asked curiously.

I smiled "Sure"

A huge grin appeared on his face as if he was proud of himself for that simple question. I knew William long enough to know that he was up to something, I just wasn't sure what.

"What are you up to?" I asked curiously.

William had a look of fake innocence. "Me? Up to something Shortie?"

I couldn't help but smile "You're always plotting something William"

"Says the girl who was being kicked out of school every other week for one prank or another" William laughed.

"You were involved in half of those" I shot back accusingly.

"Only half" he smiled back.

"You were the one who locked my brother in the trunk of a car so you could con me into making-out with you instead of babysitting him" I pointed out.

"I don't recall you arguing too much with me" William smirked.

I shrugged "Hard to say no to eyes like those and a smile like that"

William laughed.

"Are you two ready to order?" the waitress asked appearing at the table.

"Just about" I smiled.

I was so glad I had William back
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like such a jerk and a loser for not updating since January >_<
I am so sorry!!!!
You can kill me if you want =[
Or yell at me that would work too