‹ Prequel: When Opposites Attract
Status: Complete

I'm A Revolution

I Always Have

Jamie's View
I sat there. When I really thought about it, I didn't think that he would have fallen for me, as I'd fallen for him all those years ago. I just couldn't see it possible. But now that I look back, it was plain as day that he'd had an attraction to me, just as I'd had one to him. Most other people probably picked up on it but just didn't say anything.
In my peripheral vision I saw him turn away from me and go to open the door. I was up and out of my chair so fast I wasn't sure how I'd done it. Swiftly, soundly and hurriedly I was by his side and pulled him into a hug. My arms wrapped around his muscular body under his arms, barely any space between us and my face buried deep into his shirt covered chest. Tears threatened to spill over my eyelids as I breathed in his bittersweet scent of cigarettes and Cologne.
After a brief moment his arms folded slowly over mine as if in a trance and he pulled me closer yet to his body. I looked up at him and saw his sweet, caring chocolate brown eyes staring down into my almost silver ones. "I'm sorry." I said. A few tears welled up in his vision as one of my own slipped down my cheek. "I'm so sorry for leaving you. I loved you too, so much. I still do love you and I always will. Honest, I'm still the same person I was then and I never tried to forget any of you. I missed you all so much, but it was just something I had to do. I never left any part of me behind. I'm still involved in music, all I did was reverse everything that being in the major music production changed. They didn't change everything, but it did change some things. It was also holding me back. It was holding back untapped potential and who I used to be. Brian, I'm still just as much the girl that you fell in love with now as I was three years ago, the only difference is the way I look, my name, my major profession, and the fact that now you know I love you as well." as I said this, I never once looked away from his eyes and conveyed all feeling that I had through my speech and empowering gaze.
Almost magically Brian leaned down slowly and tilted his head to the left as I leaned up with my head going to the right. Our eyes drifted closed and I could feel his breath on my lips but then as if it were a dream, it was all gone in an instant.