‹ Prequel: When Opposites Attract
Status: Complete

I'm A Revolution

I'll Be There

Brian's View
The line went dead. What could she have possibly meant by "she doesn't look anything like she used to?" Oh well.
I went into the other room and booked a ticket for the next flight to Winnipeg and booked a the air shuttle also to take me to her house in the next city. When I looked at the times I saw that I had 2 hours to get to the airport, an hour long flight and time change, so I'd be at her house in 4 hours.
Going upstairs I packed whatever my hands first touched. It could always get washed. Throwing my duffel bag in the passenger seat of my car I sped off to the airport, now with barely an hour before my flight was to take off.
Fortunately, I got through customs quickly and was seated almost immediately so there was no waiting around. And with the help of my iPod the two hours went by only feeling like 20 minutes.
When I got in the shuttle I told the driver where I needed to go and gave him a hundred-dollar-bill. His facial expression showed that he was over joyed at the large sum of money. I plugged my iPod into the stereo and set it to random. Unfortunately one of the songs from 5th Gear came up and I shed a few tears at the sound of her voice. The song, Sweet Sacrifice, was soon over and I blinked away the rest of the tears clouding my vision. Upon looking at the speedometer I saw that he was going 140 km/h. At this rate I'd be there in no time at all.
Half an hour later I was standing outside of Taylor's house. When I knocked on her door, she answered with teary eyes. My expression automatically because concerned. "What's wrong?" I asked her.
"She's back. Brayden brought her back." She said happily.
She took me into the next room and I was met with the sight of Brayden chatting animatedly with a girl. She was pretty, but I was hooked on finding my Ash.
"Hey Brian!" Brayden said. The girl turned around and looked at me with horrified eyes. Those eyes... I could never forget the silvery blue grey of Ash's eyes and these one looked exactly the same...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sweet Sacrifice