‹ Prequel: When Opposites Attract
Status: Complete

I'm A Revolution

Change

Brian's View
By the time I actually got the strength to look at the small ID she had stomped out of the house and the motorcycle had roared away from the garage and down the street. There was absolutely no way that could be my sweet, beautiful Wyccan. It just wasn't possible. However, when I scanned the card in my hands on one side was something like Chinese or Siamese. On the other was an English certificate stating that tat girl was in fact my Ashy. It showed her before and after picture and they matched perfectly. I scanned both sides of the small 2X3 inch card for any falsities but found none.
The truth hit me, hard. The troubled girl I'd fallen in love with 3 years ago, was not that girl anymore. She was something else completely. "How'd you find her?" I demanded of Brayden.
"I met her when I was down in England presenting awards for different motocross aspects. Being the executive I'd talked to each of the people receiving awards. She got the award for best over all female motocross racer, and first female racer to get an award. While I was talking to her, I commented that she'd looked familiar. We got talking about old times and what not. I eventually asked her to partake in the upcoming motocross tour that I'm doing next week. It'll run for quite some time and she's going to be the only female in the tour. I've seen videos of her racing and I've seen one of her freestyle competitions. She's really good at what she does." I somehow couldn't imagine the fragile girl that I used to know, going up against a team of male racers all on bikes. It just didn't seem right for such a thing to happen, not justified.
"She was good at a lot of things. She was amazing at singing. Didn't stop her from leaving that lifestyle behind. Who knows, maybe as soon as she's done your tour she'll go off again for three years." I retorted. I knew in my heart that I didn't mean it but I was aggravated. My muscles tensed.
"Brian, stop. She was right all those years ago. We had all lost our sense of who were really were. Look at who we are now. I know for a fact, that this is me and not just some mask. I know in my heart that Ashtyn, I mean Jamie always had a passion for dangerous sports. Dean also was lucky enough to find himself again. He is happier now then he ever was being in a band. Kollen and Jack weren't so fortunate. They got so caught up in their lies that they couldn't find their way out. It shows easily. The real Kollen never would have robbed a bank, and Jack never used to have anything to do with drugs. But they changed. Today, I caught a glimpse of the girl that I grew up with; the girl that I used to turn to when no one else was brave enough to be there for me. The girl that helped me get through life." Taylor said this all with a passion. I could see that she meant it and when I looked back, I could see the changes made in her and Dean. I could only assume that the same changes were made in Jamie too.