Revenge Is Sweeter Than You Ever Were

Cookies and Chicken Nuggets

I had finally gotten home from detention.I let out a much need breath,being in the same room as Nick and his brain dead friends is torture!I unlocked my front door and stepped inside.My house smelled like cookies which is odd because my mom can't bake,she can barely make ice and she's not supposed be home for another two hours.I followed the smell into the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks.Joe Jonas was in my kitchen wearing my moms apron(which doesn't get used very often)and holding up a tray of cookies.I couldn't tell if Aly was drooling over Joe or the deliciously smelling cookies.I cackled at the scene before me."This is why you guys are my best friends!"I couldn't help but to be happy with Joe and Aly in the same room,it's impossible not to be.Joe squealed."OMG how was detention!?!"He said in a high pitched girly voice.Aly jumped from her place on the counter and started circling me."Aly what the hell are you doing?"She kept looking at me as if I was a naughty child,who had just gotten caught with their hand in the cookie jar.Speaking of cookies...."I'm checking for any bumps,cuts or bruises.You know just in case if we need to take legal action."I rolled my eyes she could be such a drama queen.I took the tray of cookies from Joe's mitten-clad hands and skipped into the living room.Joe and Aly soon followed.I plopped onto the couch and sighed."I need to tell you guys something,but you have to promise to let me finish the story before you say anything okay?"Joe and Aly bobbed their heads in agreement."Okay so this is what happened......."

Fast Forward>>>>>

Once I finished my story half of the cookies had been devoured.I could tell that both of them were pissed off.Joe kept balling and unballing his fists,and Aly sort of resembled a cherry,her eyes were the size of the cookies she stuffed her face with,and her mouth was all pinched up.I'd never seen her get this mad since the day she found out what McDonald's chicken nuggets were really made of."I've been putting this shit into my body all this time!!"she had ranted.I hoped to never see that face again but there it was.......again."Look you guys I'm fine,really.He only gave me on bruise that's all he was just trying to scare me."Don't get me wrong I'm pissed off too,but Alyson was really starting to scare me I could practically see the heat waves rolling off of her and the steam coming out of her ears.Her jugular vein was all popped out,and she was being eerily quiet."When I get home that little fugger is gonna get it,he can't just man handle you like that!"Joe was livid.Wow it really felt good to have people care as much as they do.I made motions directing Joe's attention to Alyson's frozen state.His eyes widened.He started rubbing her back and I could tell that Alyson was feeling better by the second.Aly face finally returned to her natural pallor...well almost."I can't believe him,not only does he kiss you when he already has a girlfriend but he threatens you as well.I wish I had been there I would have kicked the curly out his ass!"I started laughing uncontrollably,tears were streaming down my face and I was clutching my sides.I fell face first off the couch,which in turn made Joe and Aly join me in my fit of laughter.

XxX
I sighed as I climbed into bed.Joe and Aly had stayed over for awhile so that we could finish our homework together.It's official Joe and Alyson are a match made in heaven.I smiled at the thought and drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

I woke up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes,and dragged myself out of bed to the shower.I had a gut feeling that today was going to be interesting so I decided to wear another new outfit. Once I was dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11204626 I headed downstairs to the kitchen to grab a granola bar.I opened the door just as Aly was about to ring the doorbell.She stared at ,e with wide eyes."HOLY SHITAKI MUSHROOMS!You look amazing Demz!"She waggled her eyebrows suggestively.I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!