‹ Prequel: The Reason for Gerard

Secret Consperacy

Lie, Cheat and Tragedy

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Oh! yes Yes YES!" I screamed. As the hot steam of his breath slowly crawled up my neck, my body crushed against the way. His tongue slowly creeping up my body. As he reached my mouth I said, " I'm ready. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" And he did just that, as i felt him pulling my skirt a side, I let out a moan of ecstasy. That's when he grabbed my ass and thrust with all his might. It must have been four hours we spent in that bathroom. I must have had ten orgasms. Then I crawled down and sucked as hard as I could. He cummed at least ten times. Then I turned around and he thrust himself into my ass for like ten minutes. As we were putting our clothes back on we both realized what had happened. I had cheated on Gerard, and what's worse, with his best friend Frank.

Hanah's P.O.V.

It was about ten o'clock at night when I was taking my usual walk along Cemetery Ridge, one of the oldest cemeteries when I heard footsteps. No one in Belleville, besides me, walks around past 9:30, because of all the crime. I rounded the corner and hid behind the moselium. It was true, someone had been following me. It was too dark to see his face. But he wasn't alone. Then just as I thought he was leaving I stepped on a stick and it let out a big "CRACK". Then they turned around and I did the only thing I could do. I ran for my life. Unfortunately they were fast. I turned the corner into the alley behind Sal's market. I hid behind the trash cans. I heard them coming and prayed that they couldn't see me. They could. They grabbed me and thrust me down on the pavement. first one climbed on top of me. I felt a hand going to unzip my pants. I must have screamed 20 times before I lost my voice. April 8, 1981 was the day I was raped. I went to report it right away. Thank God they had caught the guys. I used my phone after they left. I went to the police station to identify them. I only knew that one of them had glasses. My rapist was Michael Way.

To be continued..........