‹ Prequel: The Reason for Gerard

Secret Consperacy

Another Sunday Gone

Zachy's P.O.V.

As we were walking home together I noticed the other kid's staring. That's probably because we were wrapped in each other's arms. Sometimes I wonder if it was all a dream, I'm so lucky. Who else could have ended up with the sexiest person alive. That's right. I'm gay. Not a very accepted thing in Belleville. The secret is that I am dating a popular kid. Who'd have guessed right. That's right. I'm dating Brian Haner.

Benji's P.O.V.

Slowly I creeped up behind her, hoping she wouldn't notice. She's wearing that perfume again. I wanted to murder Mikey Way. He's such a perverted psychopath. Who would rape Hanah. She has to be the nicest girl in Belleville. The fact that she's hot and in a rock band that no one knows about is why I like her. If I like her I might as well ask her out. "Hanah, will you go with me to homecoming?" God I hope she says yes. "Oh, um, I would love to, but someone's asked me and I've said yes." "Who?" " Your brother, Joel, actually." I'm gonna murder him. I want him to pay for what he did to me. Where is he? Oh there he is. "Hey Benj, whats up?" I didn't know what I was doing. I was just in a blind rage. I waked up and stabbed him right in the stomach.....oh shit! What have I done?

To be continued........