Strangled by the Cord of the Headphones That Played Your Voice

Chapter 1

I was walking down the mall, something I would usually do after school. No, I am not a prep, don't get me wrong, I'm far from it. I am the emo of the school, but I usually hang out at the mall after school because my mom doesn't come home untill 7pm and I do not want to be home alone with my sister. Long story.
AS I walked around I decided to go to Hot Topic. I walked around there, looking at skirts, pants, shirts, tops and tees. Man I wish I had money so I could buy everything I wanted. I siged deeply and grabbed a top and a skirt and went to pay. Then I went to the music store to see if they've got some new CD's. They didn't.
I looked at the clock, three hours left until mom gets home. And I've been here for an hour.. Great.. Now I just need to be bored to death for three more hours then I can go home! I decided to go to Starbucks and get a coffee and maybe a muffin or something.

"Mommy!" I heard a little girl yell and all of a sudden the said little girl was hugging my legs.

"Ehm.. What?" I said, shocked.

"Mommy!" the little girl repeated,a big smile across her face.

"Okay.. Uhm, let's find daddy, shall we?" I said and the girl nodded. I picked her up and started to walk around to see if she saw someone she knew.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she yelled after about five minutes and started jumping up and down in my arms, almost making me drop her. I put her down and she ran to a man with big sunglasses, black jeans and a black hoodie, with the hood up.

"Savannah!" he said, running up to us and picking the girl up. "Why did you run away? I was so worried!"

"Daddy, I found mommy!" the girl, Savannah, said and pointed to me.

"Oh, hunny.. Mommy is not here, you know that.." the man said, trying to comfort her.

"But daddy!!" Savannah whined. "Mommy's there!!" This time the man looked at me and I smiled slighty.

"Hi.. Who are you?" the man asked.

"I'm Jaydette.. You have a cute kid.." I said.

"Thanks.. I'm Gerard.." he said and we shook hands. "Would you mind if I bought you a cup of coffee?"

"Uhm, sure. Why not?" I said and smiled.

"Great!" Gerard said and we started walking to Starbucks Savannah decided that she wanted to be with me instead. She started moving around in Gerards arms and as he put her down she ran up to me, holding her arms up. I giggled and picker her up. Kids is the best thing I know, they are so cute and innocent.

Me, Gerard and Savannah sat in Starbucks talking and having fun. All of a sudden I realized it was 7.30.

"Oh crap! I need to go!" I said, grabbing my things. "I sould've been home half an hour ago.. sorry.." I said and hugged Savannah good bye.

"Mommy.. Will I see you again?" she asked and I smiled. She was so cute!

"Of course you will." I said and gave her another hug.

"Uhm, Jayde, here's my number.. Give me a call, okay? Savannah seems to like you a lot, and.." Gerard said, handing me a pice of paper. I smiled and took it.

"Okay.. See ya!" I said and hurried away. I ran to my car and drove home. Oh my god, what a day it's been! I put on my Revenge CD by My Chemical Romance and laid down on my bed. Does this mean my life will get better from now on?
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is 100% dedicated to my Ginnykins :)