Strangled by the Cord of the Headphones That Played Your Voice

Chapter 2

It was in the middle of math class when my cell phone vibrated. I looked at the text I got.

Hey, my beautifyl Jade. How are you? Savannah misses you, and to be honnest, so do I. Meet up with us later?
xoxo Gee


I giggled. It has been a couple of days since I met Gerard and Savannah, and these past days we've been texting like mad to eachother. It's been nice to have someone to talk to, even though we don't know eatchoter so much.
I giggled and replyed back, saying that I couldn't today because I had been grounded. Witch was true. It didn't take long before I got another text.

Really? Nooo! That sucks! What am I gonna tell Savannah then? That mommy can't come because she's grounded?

I couldn't help but laugh. Luckilly, my teacher had just told one of his extreamly boring jokes.

"I see miss Jaydette at least has a good sense of humor.." he said and gave me a smile. I smiled back andwhen he looked away I returned to my phone.

Well, it's true.. I can't believe that mom grounded me.. I can't believe I still live at home.. But then again, I need money to be able to move from home.. And I can't believe that I'm ignoring math to text you, I need to do this >__< Talkt to ya later!
Love Jayde


After that I didn't get a text back, and I started working with math. I hate math, but I have to do it.. I have to go through school to get good grades. Good grades means a good paying job, a good paying job means that I can move away from home..

Once done for the day I walked to the parking lot and just as I reached my car I heard a car honk not to far from me. I turned around and saw Gerard and Savannah get out of a car and wallking towards me.

"Mommy!" Savannah said running towards me. I picked her up, giving her a hug.

"Hi there, honey." Me and Gerard had decided that if Savannah saw me as her mother, we should keep it that way. Her real mother left just three months after Savannah was born. I feel so sorry for her, and I don't mind having her around. She's a great kid, and I just know that she'll be one hell of a beautiful woman when she grows up.

"Hi Jade.. What's up?" Gerard asks with a smile. He's wearing his sunglasses.. As always.

"I am on my way home.. You know, being grounded means that I can't hang out with friends, and if I'm late my sister will rat me out and then I'm screwed.." I said and ruffled Savannahs hair. She giggled and I put her down. "But I really need to go now honey."

"Aww, but mommy!" Savannah whined. "We came here just to see you!"

"Aww, I know.. But mommy really, really needs to go now. But I will see you soon."

"Pwomise?" she said with puppy eyes.

"I promise." I said and unlocked my car.

As I got in Savannah ran to Gerard and they both waved me off. I smiled and waved back at them as I drove home.

"Where have you been?!" mom yelled as I entered.

"In school! Then I went straight here. You know that!" I said calmly. I know how she get's.

"Right you have, you little bitch.. You've been with a boy! You cheap slut!"

I just sighed and went to my room. I locked the door and laid down on my bed. I decided to text Gerard.

Geraaaard!! My mom's being a bitch! Save me!

It didn't take long before I got an answer.
Aw, babe, what's wrong?
xoxo Gee


I giggled and texed back.

She just started yelling at me for no reason whatsoever when I came home... As always.. I just wished I could get out of here, go live on my own or something.. Get away from mom and my sister..

I sighed as I pressed Send. It was the truth, living with mom and my sister was almost too much to take at times.

That's easy to solve; Come live with us! ^_^

I starred at the text. I must be dreaming.. This can't be true. He can't be serious..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys reading this; I need comments! I wanna know if it's good or bad. I wanna know what I'm doing good and what I can improve! Help me out here guys!!