Status: This story is on indefinate hiatus.

I'm Burning and I'm Blacking My Lungs

Fire Back On Your Tongue

I woke up again some time later and rolled over. Brendon wasn’t there beside me and I frowned.

I yawned and opened my eyes. He was standing at the window, my room was still pretty dark. On this Christmas Day all I really wanted to do was lie in bed with him.

“Come back to bed,” I whined, snuggling myself under the covers.

He was only wearing a pair of boxers, and there were goosebumps covering his skin. No wonder, it was freezing.

“It’s snowing,” he whispered.

“What?” I shot up in bed. I think it’s snowed once in my whole life here in Vegas.

“I’m serious,” he smiled and pulled back the curtains more. It was only a little bit, and it wasn’t sticking, but still…it was something. Especially here.

He left the curtains open so we could see the snow and crawled back in next to me.

“You’re freezing,” I whispered, touching his chest with my hands.

“Your touch makes me hot,” he smirked and kissed me slow and sweet.

“I love you,” I whispered, wrapping my arms around him tight.

“I love you too,” Brendon whispered back. “Oh! I almost forgot!”

He let me go and jumped out of bed and went into the living room.

I shrugged and got out of bed too, just putting on a pair of boxers and turning up the heat.

I sat Indian style on the bed and waited for him to come back.

Brendon came back in the room with a bowl of something brown and liquidy.

“What the hell?” I laughed.

“Well, considering we never got around to dinner last night, I decided to melt the chocolate I got,” he smirked.

“And what do you intend for us to do with it?” I smiled, pulling him into my lap and kissing him.

I felt something warm slip down my chest along with a hand. With his free hand, Brendon pushed me back down onto the bed and started pulling down my boxers.

“We don’t want these to get dirty,” he smirked and kissed my nose as he flung my boxers away.

I sighed. “You know, these sheets are whites, Bren. If I take them to my mom’s for her to wash she’s going to wonder what went on, especially since I don’t have a girlfriend.”

“Why can’t you tell her it was me who made the mess?” he stuck his tongue out at me. “She loves me anyway.”

“Brenny, you know I…” I was cut off as I felt his tongue slide slowly against my skin, licking the chocolate off my chest. “Oh God…” I muttered blissfully as he went further down.

“You know,” he said, sitting on my lap, his lips covered in chocolate. “I don’t think that went low enough.”

“No, not even close,” I replied.

He hovered over me, his lips so close to mine. I leaned up and kissed him, licking all the chocolate off of his lips.

“Mmmm…” he sighed as he parted his lips from mine.

His hand delved in the bowl again and he splattered the chocolate on my waist and hips and thighs.

“Fuck, Brendon, you’re such a tease!”

He smirked and started licking at my waist, not really concerned with cleaning me off as he was in getting lower. I let out a moan as he lapped up the chocolate around my inner thigh, being so careful not to touch me where I wanted to be touched.

“Oh….oh Brenny…please…” I purred, feeling his wet tongue slide up the closest he could go to my crotch without touching.

“What baby, what do you want?” he asked.

“You know what I want you to do!” I protested.

He lifted his head up and raised an eyebrow seductively.

He leaned back down and kissed at my thigh, moving up until he had to just reach out and taste me. I felt his wet, warm mouth surround me and I shivered. He kept taking me in, little by little, his tongue working magic against me.

I kept moaning out his name, getting louder each time. I felt all my blood rush to my dick and pulse into his mouth. He was deep-throating me and I was about to explode.

My hips angled up and I let out a raspy gasp and I came in his mouth. My cum was dripping off his lips as he crawled his way back up to me and I let out a pouty wine and he brought his lips on mine. “God, you taste amazing,” he whispered, our lips still just a millimeter away. Our noses touched softly and our breathe was fast and hot against the other’s face.

“Bren?” I asked, not moving from the position. His hips were on mine, grinding into me. And he was hard.

“Yeah, Ry?” he breathed out.

“Why did this never happen before?”
♠ ♠ ♠
woah they're gonna have sex again.
silly me.
i'm just the horniest virgin you'll ever meet.

comments are nice and sexy, filled with chocolate.