Rosalie's View

Chapter 7: The plan

From that moment on I knew that I couldnt let this little human destroy my brother or her own life. She couldnt let herself become on of us under any circomstance.

Edward would soon find out that this was not gonna work out no matter what Alice said. The future could and would be changed for good.

The first thing I had to do was get them split up. I could easily make a call to my wonderul friends in Alaska. But it would be rude to involve their feelings. I could always kill Bella but Edward would never speak to me again. If only he knew couldnt read minds. I could always report her to the Voturi, but for what?
This is was to complicated.

I could always just make her never want to come back here. That would be quite easy. Just show her that she isnt welcome here. A few death glares here some eye rolls there. How hard could it be for a gorgouse vampire such as me to intimadate an insecure nieve little human twit.

Days went by and I spent my time with my darling Emmett. There was obviously nothing better to do. Edward was busy playing games with this Isabella and had spilled our secret.

She was scheduled to come over tomorrow. The plan would go into action the second that girl stepped into the house. Id try not to rip her head off for Edwards sake but their would be no return I was sure of that.