Playful Lips Made Of Yarn

I Don't Know About You, But I Came To Dance

Ryan

I woke up to my arm over my eyes, it was an odd position for me. Brendon had left for work early so I had the day to wander. I got up in a dazed walk as my brain sorted my thoughts out. What was I to do today?

I dropped my boxers and stepped into the shower. My hand almost slipped the knob to the extremely hot water, but I woke up just as the warm water hit me in the face. It felt all so good as the water warmed my back.

After the shower I turned to the bathroom cabinet as I reached for a towel to wrap around my waist. The towel was in my hand when I found an unfamiliar bottle in the cabinet. It shouldn't of surprised me after all, I mean, it was Brendon's house after all. Still, the curiosity was eating at my brain. I grabbed the bottle and studied it, it was for depression and there were no more pills in it. I looked at the bottom of the bottle to find that the expiration date was for last year. A flood of relief rushed through me expectedly, but I couldn't shake of the sudden chill at the thought that Brendon had actually needed pills to ease his depression. The bottle dropped from my hands as I heard the front door open. I couldn't move as I heard Brendon call for me and then come to a halt at the door in front of me. He smiled at first, looking at me full on. Questioningly, I looked down as well to find that the towel I was holding in my hand(and hadn't put around my waist yet) had fallen from my hands when the bottle did.

Then, slowly, he looked to the floor and his smile faded as he looked up at me with nervous eyes that showed the slightest hint of fear as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been like, what, a month that I've updated this story?

Sorry. Stressed out at the moment. Comments?