Save Me One Last Time

Best friends.

Its the usual story. Your in high school. Your not popular. A few guys like you but no one your interested in. Except one. He's amazing. He's everything you ever wanted in a guy. When your with him, you are in heaven. No one makes you feel safer. He makes you laugh like no one else. When you have a problem, he is the first person you want to run to. He's not only the guy of your dreams but he is your best friend. And most of all, he has a girlfriend already. He is all you ever wanted in a guy and someone found him first. You eventually except this fact.

You realize that’s all you two are ever going to be. You are happy with that fact, eventually. You end up realizing what an amazing friend he is. He is your crying shoulder. He is the one person who can make you laugh even when you can't stop crying. He may not be your boyfriend, but he is the best boy friend you could ever have. And you wouldn’t trade that for anything.

Eventually you graduate. You both promise to keep in touch. You try your hardest. You truly do. Eventually you both lose touch. It kills you both. You were each other’s best friend. What happens when all of the sudden that person comes back into your life?

At first you would think its a good thing. But what happens when everything you weren't expecting comes true? Can this high school friendship make it through?
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys like this story.
im trying something new.
and i plan to update asap!
so subscribe and comment.
this story is going to be filled with soo many twists and turns.
this is going to be the first story i have written that wasnt about my own life.
so anywayy enjoy =]