Save Me One Last Time

The List.

Jimmy wasn't really sure where Abby was going with this. Abby had been known for coming up with some crazy schemes. And he didn't want to do anything to jeopardize her health.

"What?!" Jimmy asked, anxious to hear her answer.

"Have you ever seen the movie A Walk To Remember or The Bucket List?"

Now Jimmy was totally lost. He actually had seen A Walk To Remember. He grew up in a house mainly made up of females. The only males were his dad and him. So chick flicks were mainly what was watched. And he had seen The Bucket List. He thought for a few moments about what the movies had to do with anything.

-Flashback-

"Hey Jimmy, I know you haven't but I'm going to ask you anyway," Abby announced at their lunch table during sophomore year.

"Ok then." Jimmy never understood Abby's logic. He mostly just went along with what she was saying.

"Have you ever seen the movie IQ?" Abby asked. Jimmy started thinking. "It's about Albert Einstein’s niece. Meg Ryan is in it."

"Nope! Why?"

"Because there was this one seen in it. And it was like the whole love at first site thing. And the guy sees the girl. And he fell in love with her. So he went back to his buddies. And he was telling them about it. He told them how amazing it was and all. And then he said that it was like death only better. And I thought that was the funniest thing ever!"

"And you wanted to tell me that why?" Jimmy never understood why Abby told him half the crap she did.

"Because I wanted you to know that someday when I'm madly in love with a guy, I'm going to tell him it was like death only better," Abby said. Jimmy just laughed.

-Flashback Ends-

Once Jimmy came back to reality. He started to think about the movies. One was this big romantic movie and the other was this really funny comedy. Why was she asking him this?

It took him a few moments. But finally he understood why Abby was bringing them up. She was bringing both movies up for one reason and one reason only.

Both movie contained characters who died of cancer.

"Umm... I have seen them. Why?" Jimmy asked hesitating.

"Ok well when I was watching them, it gave me an idea," Abby said with a smile. "I want to make a 'Bucket List'!"

Abby had always been a big dream type of girl. But her dreams were never stereotypical. When people said grey, she said yellow. She never was afraid to be different. She loved it. She hated fitting in. She always was an outcast, and that was what mad her unique.

"Can I see this list?" Jimmy asked with curiosity.

Abby paused. "Not yet! I'm not done."

"So then why are you telling me this?"

Abby smirked. "Jimmy, would you help me complete my list?"

Jimmy went to smile but couldn't. He wanted too. But this list meant Abby was excepting it. He wasn't ready to lose Abby, and more importantly, he wasn't ready for her to be okay with it.

Jimmy wanted to yell. He wanted to scream. He wanted to be a five year old kid throwing a fit until he got what he wanted. He even considered that. But he was smarter then a five year old boy. He knew that it wouldn't help. Abby had a cancer. It wasn't a possibility, it was a fact. He didn't know how he was going to get through this.

"Abby, I have a question..." Jimmy said.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i havent updatedd in so long!
ive been really busy.
but im trying to get back on trackk.
ive finally gotten overr 100 readers!
hope you keep readingg =]
dont forget to comment and subscribe!
it makes me happy<3.