Save Me One Last Time

Abby's Song.

Abby laid in her hospital bed. Her lawyer had just left. She wasn’t sure what she thought or how she felt. She had always thought about death before but never in this light. She never thought she would be facing it. She had always hoped that someday she would be a little old lady to die in her sleep. Never a young 30 year old woman dieing of cancer, with at the most a few days to live.

It seemed unreal to her. She couldn’t be dieing. Why? It didn’t make any sense.

Her eyes began to tear up. She looked at the door where she saw Jimmy standing. It amazed her just to look at him. It was like he was her guardian angel. She didn’t know how she would have gotten through any of this without him. It was a blessing that he came back into her life when he did.

Jimmy stared at Abby. He saw the fear in her eyes. He wanted to save her. He wanted to help her. He hated seeing her helpless. He wanted to take away all her fears, and face them himself.

But he knew that he couldn’t do that. So he decided he would just make she when she did die, she was happy. He couldn’t stand the thought of her leaving this world upset or hurt.

Music began to play. Abby looked around, she wasn’t sure where it was coming from. Jimmy smirked. Before she knew it Jimmy began to sing.

“Can this be true?
Tell me, can this be real?
How can I put into words what I feel?
My life was complete
I thought I was whole
Why do I feel like I'm losing control?
I never thought that love could feel like this
and you've changed my world with just one kiss.
How can it be that right here with me
there's an angel?
It's a miracle…”

Jimmy began walking towards her…

“Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent...
A little more time
On you…

In all of creation
All things great and small
You are the one that surpasses them all
More precious than
Any diamond or pearl
They broke the mold
When you came in this world
And I'm trying hard to figure out
Just how I ever did without
The warmth of your smile
The heart of a child
That's deep inside
Leaves me purified…”

He took Abby’s hand. He kissed it softly.

Abby couldn’t speak. Jimmy was truly the most amazing guy she had ever met in her whole entire life. No one compared to him, no one even came close.

“Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep (and deep)
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent...
A little more time
On you...

Never thought that love could feel like this
and you changed my world with just one kiss…”

And then he pressed his lips to hers. She threw her arms around his neck. He ran his hands up and down her back. It was one of those kisses where the world around them stopped. No one could possibly come between them.

“How can it be that right here with me
There's an angel?
It's a miracle...

Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep (peaceful and deep)
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent...
A little more time
On you...
(on you, on you, on you, you..)
God must have spent...
A little more time
on you…”

Abby just looked at him and smiled. She didn’t even really know what to say. She never heard Jimmy sing before. Truthfully he wasn’t that great. But the just made it even better for her. Cause that song was for her.

Every word, every beat, every line was all for her. That was how Jimmy saw her. Abby’s whole life she just wanted to be something to someone. She never truly thought she would end up being everything to someone.

“I love you,” Abby whispered.

“I love you too,” Jimmy replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am sooo sorry that it took me sooo long to get this update up.
i have been sooo busy, and there has been so much drama goingg on.
but im gonna try to make sure i get these last few chapters up asap.
this song is god must have spent a little more time on youu by nysnc.
and the lyrics are from azylyrics.com
as always dont forget to comment and subscribe,
both makes me happy =]
thanks everyonee♥