Status: Completed.

Nick Jonas, Caught The Love Bug Again?

Chapter 015

I had woken up on my own this morning, well with the exception of one or two bumps on the interstate. We have been driving all day today, and I don’t know what’s more annoying, Joe and Kevin, or the never ending road. Don’t get me wrong I love them, but apparently they listened to the date Nick and I had last night. They snuck out of the window, and stayed next to the bus so we wouldn’t see them.

Oh and did I mention that Joe let it slip that Nick and I were together? Well he did. Nick and I were going to tell his parents this morning, but Joe blurted it out while we were traveling down the road at 60 miles per hour. So now I get to spend my night sleeping on the pull out couch in the back lounge, which wasn’t all that bad. I get my own bathroom, and the bed is very comfortable.

I was in the kitchen, drinking a diet coke while Joe and Kevin were battling each other on guitar hero in the back lounge, aka my guest room. As for Nick, he was by my side, eyeing me as I continued to drink his soda.

“Are you ever going to not steal my drink?” Nick asked.

I finished drinking my sip before answering him. “Nope.” I said smirking.

I sat the soda down on the booth top, my right hand still holding a firm grip on the diet soda. Nick’s hand attacked my side, he was trying to tickle me so I would let go of the soda so he could have it for himself. I tightened my grip, my knees lifting up, but hit the underneath of the booth. I felt my joints lock up, my eyes closing tightly.

I tried to speak but all I could do was laugh and squeal. “Ahaha, Nick stop.”

Nick didn’t stop, he just tickled faster. I tried moving out of the booth, but Nick only wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

“Drink?” He asked, his breath sending chills down my spine.

I had tears rolling down my cheek, and I started coughing. “Nick I can’t breathe, stop!” I begged.

Nick stopped and took the drink away from me, he chugged it down as fast as he could. I got up and walked over to the couch, Nick watched me stunned.

“What’s wrong?” Nick asked as he got up and walked over to me.

I shrugged. “I felt like sitting on the couch, I need to breath.” I looked around for the remote, once I found I looked for an interesting channel.

Nick let out a sigh as he put his arm over my shoulder. I leaned into him, me head resting on his shoulder. “Wanna watch a movie?” Nick asked as he played with my finger.
I looked up at him, his chocolate brown eyes looking down at me. “OK, but what movie?” I asked.

Nick looked over at the stand of DVD’s. “You pick.”

I smiled shyly and made my way over to the stack, my eyes glazing over the titles. I saw a blue box with orange lettering. “Finding Nemo?” I asked as I help up the box to Nick.
Nick smiled. “Sure.”

I walked over to the DVD player and placed the CD inside, then walked back to the couch where Nick was waiting. I sat down, Nick’s hand hanging over my shoulder once again.

<><><><><>

I was tearing up as the movie finished up, when Nemo found his dad. I wiped my hand
under my eyes making sure that none of the tears got far

I looked up to see Nick looking at me. “You OK?” Nick asked.

I nodded. “Yeah, I’m just a wimp for happy endings.” I said as I took a tissue and dabbed my eyes. “Well I guess it’s time for bed, long day tomorrow.” I said standing up.

“Yeah I guess you’re right, I’ll walk you to your room.” Nick stood up, laced our fingers together and we walked to the back lounge.

Once we reached my room we kicked Joe and Kevin out, who weren’t ready to leave. I walked into my room, nit still by the door. Nick was just the outside, his hands holding mine.

“Goodnight, I’ll see you in the morning. Have a good night.” Nick said.

I smiled. “You too, and hey.” I said looking up.

Nick’s eyebrows pulled together. “What is it, Rina?” Nick asked.

I didn’t know how to tell him, so I just leaned in. Nick’s eyes widened a little, and then he too started leaning in as well. We both closed our eyes, my lips puckered out. I waited for our lips to crash onto each others but that never happened. I opened my eyes and saw myself an inch away from Nick’s ear.

“Oops.” I said my cheeks probably blood red.

Nick just laughed. “It’s OK, another try?”

I nodded, too embarrassed to talk.

I closed my eyes and leaned in again, my lips landing on his chin. I mentally groaned and slapped myself. Nick put a hand on my cheek, keeping my face where it was. “I’ll lean in.” Nick said smiling reassuringly.

I closed my eyes as Nick leaned in, his lips gently landing on mine. I felt as if time had stopped, but my head was spinning. My whole body went numb, but a spark ran through my
whole body. I moved my hand to his hand on my cheek.

Nick broke the kiss and looked at me, his eyes sparkling. “Wow.” He said breathlessly.

I nodded. “I know.” My heart was racing, my stomach full of those darn butterflies. “Night.” I said smiling.

Nick kissed me on the cheek; he was still smiling from the kiss. “Night.”

I closed the door, the smile still evident on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!

Much love!