Status: Completed.

Nick Jonas, Caught The Love Bug Again?

Chapter 008

I was in my bunk trying my hardest to sleep, and I’m sure that it being 1:43 in morning didn’t help either. Frankie had passed out around 11 so I was left on the bus to do nothing, well that’s a lie, and I cleaned. I could hear the girls screaming the whole time, and I had a major headache.

“Oh my gosh!” I heard Kevin say as they were walking outside the bus. “Loudest so far.”

“I know right, but we love them!” Joe said as the door opened.

“I’m just happy that she didn’t come tonight.” I heard Nick’s voice as they walked towards the bunks.

I heard the rest of the group sigh as my stomach dropped. “There are other concerts she can come to, Nick.” Their voices quite.

“Yeah but she will be attending for a month, that’s too long, and I don’t like pretending to like her.” Nick said, his voice extra quit. For what, so I wouldn’t hear, so he wouldn’t hurt my feelings?

“Nick, maybe after spending some time with her you’ll open up to her. Maybe you’ll even start to like her.” Joe said.

“I highly doubt that, she’s so annoying.” Nick whispered yelled.

I could feel my eyes water a little, did Nick really think of me like that, does he really think I’m annoying?

“Nick that’s mean-“Kevin said, but was cut off by Nick.

“Well you know what I don’t care, she got me in trouble. I’ve been nice to her, and then she gets me in trouble, I’m not gonna play ‘Mr. Nice guy’ anymore!” Nick yelled before walking off to the back somewhere.

I heard Kevin and Joe sigh before walking over to my curtain. “Do you think she heard any of it?” Kevin whispered to Joe.

“I hope not, do you?” Joe asked back to Kevin.

“I don’t think so, let’s let her sleep.” Kevin said before the curtain closed again.

Once they shut the door I couldn’t contain the tears anymore, I couldn’t hold in the hurt. What did I do wrong to make Nick hate me, I tried to fix it. I don’t think I’ve been annoying, or have I? All I know is that I won’t be the same around them for a while, until I understand what I did wrong, and how I can fix it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!

Much love!