Green Day, Why Are You In My Room?

Chapter 12

Tash's POV

I got ready into some nicer clothes - apparently this restaurant was classy. I put eyeliner on for once, wondering if it would look weird if we both had it on. Oh well.

I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. Tre was waiting for me, dressed in a collared shirt - without a tie - jacket and trousers. He looked so cute!

His face lit up when he saw me. Dressed up in the nicest thing I had, a green dress which matched my eyes, he gave me an approving look.

He came up to me and leant towards my ear. "You look beautiful," he whispered.

I kissed him on the cheek. "So do you."

He grinned and opened the front door for me. The night was pleasantly warm, so he left the roof of his car down.

We arrived at the restaurant. It was as classy as I thought - well maintained, set overlooking a huge dam. It was much further out from town.

We went inside, the perfectly decorated setting beauitful with the candlelit tables. I gasped when Tre showed us our exclusive table set outside on the sweeping lawns.

"I figured it'd be warm enough to site outside, look at the lake and stuff, get away from everyone you know," Tre said, glad that I loved it. He pulled out the chair for me. He could be such a gentleman!

"Its perfect!" I exclaimed.

Tre ordered the most expensive bottle of wine on the list. He really was pulling out all the stops on this date - everything on the menu was extremely pricey.

"Come on, you have to let me pay for half of it," I said.

"No, no," Tre said, shaking his head. "S'all on me, Tash."

Tre's POV

She seemed to be enjoying it...so far. Hopefully nothing could ruin this.

She looked at me intently. I had never seen her keep eye contact for so long.

I smiled, reaching out to hold her hand. We'd been like that for a few moments when my phone went off.

Ah, shit Tre. Nice work there buddy - leaving your phone on. I thought angrily to myself.

"I'm really sorry - " I began.

"Don't be, Tre. You're in a famous band, you need to speak to your associates," she replied. "Go on - take the call!" She smiled.

"Thanks." I hurried away from the table and answered. It was Billie.

"Hey, Tre, where are you?" Billie asked.

"Fuck, Billie, I was sitting at the most romantic setting at the restaurant," I replied.

"Shit man - I'm sorry." His voice sounded genuinely guilty.

"Nah, its fine. What did you want?"

"Oh - its just we've got that concert next week, you know," he said.

"We do?" I asked.

"Yeah - I realised I hadn't told you guys so I figured I had to call," he explained. "OK, I won't keep you any longer - invite Tash along. Oh yeah, and have fun in bed tonight."

"Hey -! "

Billie hung up before I could reply.

I made sure that my phone was turned off before returning quickly to the table. Tash didn't seem annoyed or disgruntled at all - which was good.

"I'm really sorry about," I said quickly.

"Thats OK," she said. "Was that Billie?"

"Yeah," I said, grabbing hold of her hands again. "Um - we're playing next week, and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with us - ?"

"I'd love to!" she said excitedly. "I've never seen you guys live."

"Really?" I asked in surprise. "All the more reason for you to come."

She smiled. The rest of the dinner was perfect - nothing went wrong, besides a couple of lame jokes on my part.

Tash's POV [/b}

Following dinner and getting back into his car, Tre took me back to the park we went to earlier that morning.

When we arrived I gasped. It was even prettier at night - fairy lights lit up the trees, with garden lights lining pathways.

We sat down on a bench. Tre leaned in to kiss me. I beat him to it - kissing him on the lips.

We sat there for a while, kissing - so much for an evening stroll. After a while he walked around the park, hand in hand, casually talking.

Tre drove us home around an hour later. We went upstairs. I stopped outside my room, giving him a kiss on the lips.

He progressed to kissing me on my neck.

I gently pushed him away. "Ha, nice try Tre." I grinned.

"I'm sorry," he said, smiling. "That was just an appetizer." He continued kssing me down my neck.

I lifted his chin up and kissed him on the nose. "Good night, Mr Cool."

He smiled, kissed me on the lips again before letting me go into my room.

I slumped down on my bed, sighing happily.

Everything was going right.