Suffocation

Chapter Nine

[Rae's P.O.V]

"Oh fuck..."

Screams so smooth and enlightening.
Scars here, wounds there.
His blemishes made him...
Beautiful.
But 'beautiful' barely skimmed the surface.
Blood stains sprinkling his clothes, the sheets... my skin.
And beneath his shirt, raw skin, peeled back.
That made him.. Gorgeous.

"Look at this fucking mess!"[i/]

His voice was just the rain on my parade.
He took the laughter right out of slaughter.
Left me in a bit of a daze, and his nails pulled chunks of skin right from me...

[Ash-Lee's P.O.V]

Rae had shivered as he crossed the room with nothing a towel wrapped about his waist. All I could do was glare daggers into the back of his head and curse him crazily under my breath. What he was doing didn't exactly shock me. It was more so that he purposely had asked me to come at that very moment in time. He had it planned, but I wasn't sure why. He wasn't speaking to me about it... And I wasn't so sure if I wanted to know, yet I had to.

"So.. when do you plan on telling me why you had me go over to your house..?"

He rose a brow as he turned to face me, a blank yet serious expression cast upon his face, "It doesn't matter. It didn't even work..."

I scoffed, shaking my head, "Fine, don't tell me. I probably don't want to know, right. Probably some sick game of yours. Seeing as you can't stop with all your bullshit."

"You really don't have any idea of what my intentions were..." then suddenly he paused. Within a blink, he began to roam about the room, picking up random articles of clothing.

I watched as his removed the towel and quickly dressed. I couldn't tear my eyes off his frame.. fuckfuckfuck... Another one of those things, where my body reacts not-so appropriately...

"Alright, I'm.. I have to go, now. I'll have to talk to you later. Bye." He flashed a piece sign quickly then rushed out of my room. I hadn't the slightest clue of what he was off to do, but I knew it wouldn't be much of a deal.

[Rae's P.O.V]

Once or twice, Ash-Lee had told me that Sam fancied the beach.. That they hadn't spent quite some time there. And seeing as I desperately wanted to speak to him, I figured the best shot of finding him would be to visit the beach. That or... hunt him down, which wouldn't have been hard. Especially, seeing as Ash had often spoke of how Sam was an easy target. And as I stepped on the beach, it took no more than a few moments to spot him laid out on a blanket.

His eyes were shut as I approached him. And I couldn't help but watch and take in his features. I had to see what Ash-Lee saw. But I couldn't find anything more than a blemished boy with light hair.

“Hey, you dirty fuck… You’re coming with me!” I ‘softly’ kicked at his side.

He immediately opened his eyes, jerking to the side, “What the fu-”