Status: Finished.

In Joy and Sorrow

Information

This is a story that I wrote a year ago. And I found it the other day in a folder on my computer, so after a little revising and some encouragment from some friends I've decided to post it. The girl in this story and the girl in One Last Time have the same names, but other then that they have no relation. This is not Rian after One Last Time. They are two completely different stories. I'm just not creative. I think I used Drea as her best friend too, oh well.

Name: Rian Marie Lightman
Age: 20
Status: Single
Living: New York City

Image

Background: Rian grew up in Boston, Massachusettes. Her parents, Emily and John, always spoiled her and her sister Beth. They always had a ton of money. As soon as she hit 18, she moved out to New York to pursue her career in the Fashion Industry. She is currently going to school at NYU. She plans to work at Vogue as a fashion editor when she graduates. During her second year at school, she decided to take a semester off. But when she wasn't so busy, she found herself bored and went to get a job.

The story picks up from there. This is not going to be a really fast, fall in love and get married story. It takes place over a six year period, so from 2002-2008. The sequel is in the works as we speak.

Another aspect of this story is Rian as a whole. She's not your typical skater/punk/emo/goth girl that Bam normally falls for. She's very preppy/couture. First glance she seems high matenance, but once you get to know her, she is the total opposite. And she's not as girly as she looks. She also doesn't listen to metal or ever heard of CKY/HIM until she meets Bam. Basically, she's the complete opposite of him. And that's what drives him wild about her.