Status: Finished.

In Joy and Sorrow

2004 - January

2004

January:

Now that I was an aunt, I found my trips to West Chester more and more frequent. And I was spoiling the poor kid.

'Rian, you can't keep buying her things.' Beth complained as I passed the Welcome to West Chester sign.

'Yes I can. I'll see you in five.' I hung up and made my way to her house. As I passed the Margera's, I saw a moving van in the front yard and Vito strapped to a chair on a trailor in the back. Feeling bad, I pulled in the driveway and made my way over to him.

'Vito!' I called.

'Yo!' He said surprised someone was outside. 'Who's therez?'

'It's Rian.' I said stopping in front of him.

'Well, help me out therez, don't just stand there. These peoples are crazy. Tying me up like this. Bunch of vulkin idiots.' He said.

'Rian!' Raab said running out side and falling into the snow.

'Raab.' I said laughing and helping him up. 'Can I ask what's going on?'

'We're filming and moving.' He said laughing.

'Why's Vito out here? And what do you mean moving?' I asked.

'Bam bought a house. Well, castle really.'

'Bam bought a castle?' I asked.

'Yup. We're all moving in with him. And we're making it look like Ape and Phil are moving in too.' Raab explained smiling. 'Vito's out here so he doesn't get in the way.'

'Yo!' Vito said. 'It's freezins out here!'

'Where is everybody?'

'At the new house. It's like five miles from here. Wait till you see it.'

'Can't wait. Look, tell everyone I stopped in to say hi. I have to get over to Beth's.'

'Alright. It was good to see you.' Raab gave me a hug before I made my way to Beth's.

'Did you hear Bam bought a castle?' I asked as Beth handed me Rutie. 'Hi!' I said smiling down at her.

'No.' She said as she began to clean up the house.

'Look what I bought you.' I said going to my bag and grabbing out the light pink baby Uggs.

'Rian!' Beth said looking at them.

'What? She has to match Auntie.' I said. 'Don't you? Yes. We are going to go shopping and get a cute little sweat suit from Juicy Couture. Huh? Yes. You're going to be one little fashonista before you can even talk.'

'You're unbelieveable.' Beth sighed rolling her eyes.