Status: Finished.

In Joy and Sorrow

2005 - October

October:

'Bam! We are going to be late and you're supposed to be the best man.'

'I'm coming...I'm coming...' He said checking his reflection one last time before following me down to the Mercedes and off to the hotel Jess and Kelly were getting married at.

The ceromony was gorgeous. It was all outdoors and I got to play with Ava while Jess and Kelly said their vows. Bam hated walking down the aisle with Kelly's maid of honor. It was written all over his face.

The reception was ten times better. The food was amazing and I loved being with Bam's family in general.

'Ava wants you Ri.' Jess said dumping her in my lap.

'Hi Ava.' I said rubbing her nose with mine and making her giggle.

'Bam, here.' Jess handed him a cigar.

'Did she really want me, or did you want to go smoke?' I asked.

'A little of both.' Jess said smiling.

'You don't care if I go, right babe?' Bam asked.

'No.' I said.

'Kay.' He gave me a kiss and Ava a kiss on the head before getting up and walking to the door with Novak and Chad in tow.

'Are you with Auntie Rian?' I heard Kelly ask as she came towards Ava and I. Ava smiled up at her mother and held her arms out for her.

'Did Jess dump her on you?' Kelly asked taking her.

'Kinda.' I said making her laugh. 'I love that dress.'

'Oh thanks.' She said. 'It's Vera Wang.'

'She does great work.' I nodded. 'Her wedding dresses amaze me. I should've known that's a Vera.'

Kelly smiled and we continued with our chit chat a bit before the guys came back in.

Bam ended up catching the garter when Jess threw it and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

'Looks like you're in trouble.' He said wiggling it in front of me.

'Not if I say no!' I said making April laugh.