Status: Finished.

In Joy and Sorrow

2007 - November

November:

Dear Bam,

By the time you get this I'll be far away. Don't come looking for me. Something happened when I got home. Something you're not going to like and I have to keep it a secret for awhile because I don't want to publicly destory your marriage. I promise you, one day you will know.

I want to keep it brief and just tell you that I love you and the night we spent together in London is one I'll forever cherish. Even if we don't get the happy ending we both know we deserve.

All I ask is that you stay out of my life until I come looking for you. Just please promise me that.

Don't worry. I'll be safe. Keep being the crazy, uncontrolable Bam I fell in love with.

Love,
Rian
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! The end! I can't tell you how bitter sweet this is. I'm finally done with all the research! I can probably write a biography about Bam's life now! Half of the information I have about him didn't even make it into this story. Don't worry, there will be a part two explaining this chapter. That will be out after about six other stories which I'm going to work my ass off to get finished. Updates on I Love You (Prelude to a Tragedy) start most likely tomorrow.
Thank you to all who read this and commented on it. It means the world :)