Sequel: The Way I Loved You
Status: Finished.

One Last Time

Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

My mom and Scott couldn't wait until Valentine's Day and eloped while I was spending the night at Rose's mid-January. He moved in a week later and began to make my life a living hell. One day, after school, a few days after he had moved in, Bam and Raab had come home with me so I could help them with some homework. Bam needed help with science and Raab with english.
We entered the house laughing and Bam and Raab started up the stairs.
'Rian.' Scott said making all three of us stop.
'Yeah?'
'What are you doing?' He asked.
'Going to go do homework.' I said.
'Did you ask if you could have friends over?'
'No...' I said. 'But mom never had a problem before.'
'Well, next time, ask.' He said.
'Okay, sorry.' I said and pushed Raab foreward a bit.
'Rian.' Scott called again making us all stop again.
'Yeah?'
'Did your mother say you could have boys in you room?'
'She never said no.' I said. 'They've been over a million times. They've slept over. We're not gonna do anything. We're doing homework.'
I pushed Raab into Bam making them both continue up the stairs.
'God!' Raab said once I shut my door. 'Your step dad's such a dick!'
'Welcome to my life.'
'Sorry for getting you in trouble Ri.' Bam said.
'You didn't.' I said. 'Look let's just do our homework.'
After helping them it was dinner time. My mom invited us to stay but Bam lied and said Ape invited us so we left and ran to Bam's. Ape made us dinner and then Bam walked me home.
'I'll see you tomorrow.' Bam said.
'Okay.'
'Call me if you need me.' He said glancing over my shoulder. I turned to see Scott in the window. Rolling my eyes I agreed.
'I'd hug you, but I'm not in the mood to get shot or something.' Bam said making me laugh.
'Bye Bam.' I stepped inside and shut the door.
'How was dinner?' My mom asked as I stepped into the living room.
'Good. Ape made steaktips.' I said sitting on the couch.
'Is that all you did, eat dinner?' She asked.
'Yeah. Oh, well, Jess was sleeping so, Bam and Raab antiqued him, but other then that no.'
'Antiqued?' Scott asked.
'Yeah, when you take flour and throw it in someone's face.' I explained.
They both looked at me shocked.
'Okay, well, I'm going to bed. Night.'
The more I hung out with Bam, the less Scott liked him. I thought it was funny because no matter what he said, I was still going to hang out with Bam. Valentine's Day was on a friday and Bam wanted me to come watch a movie. I agreed and he came to get me around eight with a rose.
'What's this?' I asked.
'For you.' He said.
'Thank you, Bam.' I said taking it and placing it on the stairs behind me. 'Bye mom.'
'Be home by 10!' She called.
We cuddled up on the couch like always and watched the movie.