Sequel: The Way I Loved You
Status: Finished.

One Last Time

Chapter 1

Chapter One:

Packing the last of my stuff up I took a last look around my small room. It was hard to believe that I had only lived here four years and now I was packing up again. Sighing I closed the last box and brought it out to the Uhual.
'It won't be so bad.' My mom said wrapping her arms around me. 'You'll see.'
'Yeah.' I mumbled not really believeing her.
I opened the door to the truck and climbed in pushing my dogs to the left.
'WAIT!' I heard someone scream and turned to see Drea running up my driveway. 'DON'T LEAVE YET!'
I climbed out and ran to her. I flung my arms around her and gave her a hug.
'I don't want you to leave.' She said crying into my hair.
'I don't want to leave either.'
'Promise you'll call everyday?' She asked.
'Promise.' I said nodding.
'Come on Ri.' My mother called. 'Drea can come down as soon as we are situated. She can spend a summer if she wants.'
'Will you?' I asked her.
'Duh!' She gave me one last hug before I climbed into the cab and said goodbye to my once normal life.

~7 Hours later~

'Here we are!' My mom said as we passed a sign that said 'Welcome to West Chester'
Driving through the downtown area, I realized how similar it was to Wolfeboro and felt my heart wrench. Stopping at a red light my mother looked to the right.
'Look, Ri,' She said pointing. 'Boys!'
'Mom.' I said pushing her hand down. I turned my attention back to the three boys. All of them were cute but the one with the skateboard really caught my eye. They looked about my age and I watched the cute one grind a stair railing before getting yelled at by the owner and the three of them ran off down the street laughing.
We stopped for lunch before continuing on the way to our new house.
'I think this is our street.' My mom said pulling onto Valley Road. 'Yeah. This is it.'
We drove slowly looking for the house with the windows down. We passed a blue house that was playing very loud music.
'Okay!' My mom said stopping in front of a medium sized yellow ranch.
'It's cute.' I said looking at it.
'Uh huh.' My mom said getting out and heading to the back. She opened it and began taking boxes out. 'Rian, why don't you go take the dogs for a walk?'
'Sure.' I said. I hooked Bella and Shady up and headed back from where we had come. The blue house we had passed earlier caught my eye. A car pulled into the driveway and a huge man got out and climed the stairs. A woman opened the door saying, 'Oh no, Vito's here.'
'Ape! Ape!' A voice yelled from the roof. I looked up to see the cute skater on the roof.
'BAM!' The woman screamed. 'You're gonna kill yourself!'
'Ape Watch!' He yelled. dropping his skateboard he got a running start and jumped on falling right off the roof into a pine tree.
'BAM!' She screamed running towards him. 'Are you okay?'
The boy I assumed was called Bam, was laying on the ground laughing.
'Yous gotta screwed up kid, Ape.' The fat man said going in.
'Bam...' She said heading back toawards the house. 'Can't you be normal for once?'
'Not with Jess Jess Idiot playing drums right under my room 24/7, Mom.' He said following her.
Giggling to myself I continued down the street until I reached the end. I turned around and headed back. Passing by the blue house I saw Bam run out into the yard and another boy chasing after him.
'Jess!' Bam screamed. 'Don't come near me with that!'
'It's just a snake, Bam.' Jess said holding it out.
'Jess, no, DON'T!' Bam screamed as Jess threw the snake and it landed near Bam.
'That's for cutting my practice time down!' Jess said laughing.
'Jesse! Brandon!' The woman named Ape shouted from the door. 'Dinner!'
'Coming!' The boys called racing towards the door.
'Was you walk nice?' My mother asked when I came back. She already had the kitchen, living room, and half the dinning room unpacked.
'Yeah.' I said heading up to my new room to begin on that mess.