Sequel: The Way I Loved You
Status: Finished.

One Last Time

Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

After bowling with CKY, Jess brought all the guys home and pulled into his driveway.
'Are you sure you don't want me to drive you home?' He asks.
'It's five mintues up the road Jess!' I said.
'You want me to walk you?' He asked.
'No thanks. I'll be fine really.' I said leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. 'Bye.'
I got out of the car and headed home.
'So...' Bam whispered the next day in science. 'Who's the better kisser...me or Jess?'
'What?' I asked completely confused.
'Don't play stupid, Rian. I saw you kiss my brother last night. I just can't believe you would do that to me.'
'Bam. I kissed him on the cheek. He has been sweet to me, unlike you.' I said.
'Whatever. I hope you and Jess have a great relationship.' He said getting up as the bell rang.
'Bam!' I called but he ignored me.
'Hey.' Rose said appearing at my locker.
'Hey.' I said sadly as I put my books away.
'Still fighting huh?' She asked.
'Yeah. Now he's accusing me of kissing Jess last night when all I did was give him a kiss on the cheek.' I said.
'Hey.' Raab said kissing Rose.
'Hey Raab...' I said shutting the door of my locker. 'What are you guys doing tonight?'
'Well, actually...' Rose said looking uncomfortable as Bam and Toni strolled over with his arm around her shoulder.
'Ready?' He asked Raab.
'Yeah.' He said. 'Come on Rose. Bye Ri.'
'You're going out with him?' I whispered to Rose.
'It's a double date! Raab made me go. I'll check her out and call you and tell you how horrible she is.'
'Whatever. Have fun.' I said walking off towards my house.
I went home and called Jess who told me how Bam freaked out at him last night. I apologized and said maybe we shouldn't hang out for awhile. He agreed but told me to call if I needed him.
I then waited for Rose's call. I wasn't dissapointed.
'Hello?'
'Oh my God! Rian! She is such a bitch!' Rose said.
'Really?'
'Yeah. Okay. She didn't bring any money at all and made Bam buy her everything. And she sat there and tried to make-out with him the whole time and barely even talked to us. And they have nothing in common besides skating. And she was trying to tell Bam not to go pro. And he looked so annoyed the whole time. He was like pushing her off of him.' She said this all very fast but I heard every word.
'He's so fucking stupid.' I said falling back onto my bed.
'Yeah. Tell me about it.' We sat in silence until she said. 'Why don't you apologize?'
'For what! Rose I didn't do anything to him! I'm not apologizing.' I said.
'Hang on. I have another call.' She switched over and I sat in silence waiting. She was gone awhile.
'Hello?' She asked fifteen minutes later.
'Hey. Who was that?'
'Raab. Listen, what are you doing tonight?' She asked.
'Nothing.' I said. 'Why?'
'I'm going to Bam's with Raab and you should come.' She said.
'No. I'll get accused of things again.' I said.
The doorbell rang.
'Ugh, hang on.' I got up and ran downstairs. I opened the door to find Jess. 'Jess?'
'Rian, come on. Movie night.' He said grabbing my wrist.
'Jess, wait.' I said. I hung up the phone and put it on the stairs. 'Now, why are we going to your house?'
'No time to chit chat.' He said grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder.
'Jess!' I screamed pounding on his back.
'What's going on?' Cassie asked coming from the living room.
'I need to borrow your sister.' Jess explained to her.
'Oh, okay.' She shrugged and went into the other room.
'Jess! Jesse! Put me down.'
'Nope.' He said as we walked down the road.
'Jesse Philip Margera!'
'How do you know my middle name?' He asked.
'April screams it almost as much as she screams Brandon Cole.' I said giggling.
'If I put you down, do you promise to come with me?' He asked.
'Yes.' I said.
He put me down and I straightened my clothes out.
'Bam broke up with Toni.' Jess said.
'He did?' I asked trying not to sound interested.
'Yup.' Jess said as we walked up the steps to his door.
'They're here!' Raab called.
We walked into the kitchen. Bam was standing in front of the open closet door stuffing his face.
'What are you doing here?' He asked.
'Jess invited me.' I said walking up to him.
'You going to go hump him now?' Bam asked. 'If so, can you keep it quiet. We want to watch a movie.'
'I can't believe I ever liked a selfish pig like yo--. Whoa!'