Sequel: The Way I Loved You
Status: Finished.

One Last Time

Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

Dico drove us back to Bam's where Jess and Deron were watching TV in the living room.
'Why are you up here?' Bam asked shutting the door.
'Cause Ape's cleaning downstairs.' Deron explained.
'Where were you?' Jess asked.
'Helping Raab.' I said as I pulled Bam towards his room.
He pulled off his beanie as he shut the door and threw it on his dresser. He took off his shirt barely caring I was in the room. He turned his back to me as he took off his jeans and put pajama bottoms on and a Fairman's tee shirt.
I was slightly shocked he had just changed in front of me like that, but then again, it's not like his body was gross.
'I'll be out there.' He said before he left.
I got changed into some shorts and a tank top and went out to the living room.
'Yeah, but if you got back with Morgan, Jess, you could totally get with her.' Deron said wiggling his eyebrows.
'You know Der, you're really perverted.' Bam said shaking his head.
'That's why four out of five of my last girlfriends broke up with me...' Deron smirked. I giggled as I plopped down next to Bam.
'What happened to number five?' I asked.
'She was worse then I was. That's all she ever wanted was to fuck.' Deron said making Jess and Bam laugh.
'Ew.' I said shaking my head.
'Who would want to fuck you?' Bam asked.
'At least I'm not a virgin.' Deron smirked at Bam.
'Neiter am I...' Bam said. Jess and Deron both stopped giggling and looked at him.
'What are you talking about?' Jess asked.
'I'm not a virgin.' Bam said.
'Did you two fuck already?' Deron asked looking between me and Bam.
'No!' I said. 'I'm a virgin.'
'Really?' They all asked looking at me.
'Yes...' I said.
'Why?' Deron asked.
'Because I want to wait till I'm in love with someone. And I want to have full trust in them. I don't want to regret my first time.' I said.
'Spoken like a true girl.' Jess said.
'Hey!' I said making them laugh.
'So Bam Bam,' Jess said. 'If Rian didn't rock your cock, who the fuck did?'
'I'm not telling you.' Bam said.
'So then you're lying. You are a virgin.' Deron said.
'No. I'm not.' Bam said again.
'You have to tell me...' Jess said. 'I told you about my first with, might I add, full detail.'
'More then you told me?' Deron asked. Jess nodded.
'Fuck...' Deron muttered.
'So...spill little brother. Unless you're lying.' Jess smirked evily.
'I'm not lying.' Bam said. 'I just don't want to talk about it.'
He glanced at me out of the corner of his eye and Jess caught his secret message.
'Fine! Details later, just tell us who.' Jess said.
'I don't know her name.'
'What'd you do, hire a hooker?' I asked making Jess and Deron laugh.
'No. It was some girl at the demo last summer. We won the competition and a bunch of girls were up in one of the rooms...' Bam trailed off.
'So, you convieniently fucked a random?' Jess asked.
'Was that the only one?' Deron asked.
'Yeah.' Bam answered.
'How was she?' Deron asked.
'Good...I guess.' Bam said. Jess and Deron laughed as April came up the stairs.
'What's so funny?' She asked walking by.
'Bam's sex life.' Deron said. Bam went red in the face and Jess, Deron, and I burst out laughing.
'I'm not even gonna ask.' April said walking away. 'Bam! You better be using protection!'
Jess, Deron, and I laughed harder.
'Dick!' Bam cried jumping onto Deron and hitting him.
'Bam get off him.' Jess said. I laid down on the couch and pulled a blanket around me as Jess went to find a movie.
Bam wiggled between me and the couch and wrapped his arm around my waist. I soon fell asleep wondering if Bam was telling the truth, or if he was only kidding.
'Come on in!' I heard Ape say to someone and they came in stomping their feet.
I wondered why she was letting someone into Bam's room.
'How are you?' She asked.
'I've been so good!' Another woman said.
'Hey Aunt Denise.' Jess said coming in too.
'Jesse!' The woman I assumed was Denise said. 'Please tell me that mop of brown hair isn't Brandon.' She laughed.
'Yeah.' Ape said.
'That's his friend, Rian.' Jess said. 'I never woke them up last night.'
'I swear, he's gonna marry her...' April said.
'They're not even dating.' Jess said.
'Well, I know my son. And he's in love with her.' April said. 'He'll marry her. Trust me. Maybe not right away, but those two will end up married. Come on Denise, let's not wake them.'
I felt Bam stir behind me and pull me closer to his body.
'I'm cold.' I heard him mumble.
I giggled slightly.
He kissed the back of my neck and I smiled.
I turned to face him and he kissed me.
'Good morning.' He said.
'Morning.' I said.
He sat up and stretched.
'We're still in the living room?' He asked looking around.
'Yeah. Jess and Der never woke us up.' I said.
'Oh.' He stood up. 'Who's here?'
'I don't know.' I asked standing with him. He took my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.
'Brandon!' The woman who I thought was Denise stood and pulled Bam into a hug.
'What are you doing here, Denise?'
'Coming to see your mother.' She said. 'Whose this?'
'This is my friend Rian Lightman.' He said. 'Rian, this is my mom's best friend from school, so she's pretty much my aunt.'
He went to the fridge and got some water.
'It's nice to meet you.' I said to Denise.
'You too.'
'April told me the two of you are getting married.' Denise told me.
My eyes widened in shock.
Bam spit his water out all over the kitchen.
'What?' He sputtered. 'Married?' He looked from April to Denise to Me.
'I was kidding Bam. Clean up the mess you made.' She winked at me and I knew she really wasn't.
Since I was little I had my wedding day planned to a tee. I knew what dress I wanted, ring, band, everything. I pictured the scene I had pictured over and over, but instead of seeing the extremely attractive unknown blonde man I had always seen standing at the alter smiling waiting for me, I saw Bam. He smiled as I walked towards him. His smile reached his eyes unlike my previous future husband. He was wearing a purple velvet blazer and a balck beanie. Very traditional. Jess is there as the Best Man. April sits in the crowd crying, holding onto Phil, and turning to Densie whispering, 'I told you.'
I finally make it to Bam and he smiles taking my hands in his. The preist begins the ceremony and I can't take my eyes from Bam's bright blue ones.
We have written our own vows which we exchange and smile at each other. He slips a huge diamond onto my left hand and I do the same for him.
'By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife.' The priest said making the audience clap. 'Mr. Margera, you may kiss your wife.'
Bam leaned in and just before our lips met.
'Rian!' I heard and then someone shook me. I popped out of my daydream and looked into Bam's eyes. 'Are you okay? You've been starring out the window.'
'Yeah. Fine. Just thinking.' I replied.
'Okay, well I have to practice today, so Jess was gonna take me into Philly to FDR.' He said. 'You wanna come?'
'Of course.' I smiled.
He smiled too and grabbed my hand pulling me towards his room.
I pictured our wedding again as we got into Jess's car.
Marriage to Bam didn't really sound like a bad idea.