Sequel: The Way I Loved You
Status: Finished.

One Last Time

Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

The next day Jess woke up Bam and I and we all climbed in the van and drove off towards Philadelphia. I fell asleep on Bam's shoulder for the entire ride. Four hours later he shook me awake. After thanking April and Phil, Bam walked me down to my house in silence.
'I'm going to bed.' I said as we reached the door.
'Me too.' He said.
'I'll talk to you tomorrow.' I said.
'Okay.' He said.
'Thanks for taking me.' I said going inside as he walked off down the street.
Two weeks later April and Phil decided they were going to go to Atlantic City for a weekend. Friday morning Bam, Jess, and I helped them pack the car up and waved them off after promising to not burn the house down or destroy it in anyway. Friday we had our typical movie night with all the guys. Nothing exciting there.
Saturday morning Bam and I were attempting to make pancakes when the phone rang.
'I'll go get that, while you flip those.' He said walking into the next room.
'Thanks for giving me the easy job...' I sighed attempting to flip the pancakes but scrambling them instead.
'Okay.' Bam said coming into the kitchen with a huge grin on his face. 'Uh huh. Yup! Thank you so much.' He hung up and starred at me with wide eyes and a grin from ear to ear.
'What?' I asked simply.
'I made the fucking team.' He said.
'What!' I said grinning just as wide as him now.
'I skate for Element!' He said.
I screamed and jumped on him giving him a kiss and a hug.
'What's going on?' Jess asked coming into the room rubbing his eyes.
'Element wants to sign me!' Bam screamed letting go of me as I ran to the now burning pancakes.
'Really?' Jess asked just as excited as Bam and I.
'Yup!' Bam said proud of himself.
'Dude, we should totally have a party.' Jess said.
'Oh no!' I said turning to face the two of them after giving up on my pancakes. 'Ape, said no damage.'
'There won't be any.' Bam said shrugging. 'And besides it's our house and I'm about to be signed to one of the biggest labels in the skate world, do you really want to ruin that for me?' He asked.
'No, but--' I said.
'There is no buts.' Bam said simply. 'Jess call up people.'
That afternoon Bam and Jess forced me into Deron's car to steal beer from Vito.
'I told you I wanted no part in this.' I said as Bam climbed into the back next to me.
'Well, I said it's not a party if you're not there.' He shrugged as Deron laughed and drove us to Vito's.
I unlocked the back door with the key Bam had tossed me and let the three of them in. They went straight to the kitchen of the small house and opened the fridge.
'Jackpot.' Bam muttered reaching in and pulling out two thrity packs.
'Rian, see that cabinet behind you...' Jess said pointing behind me.
'Yeah...' I said looking slightly confused.
'Open it and tell me what's in there.' He said opening the freezer and pulling out a bag of ice.
I went to it and opened it revealing a cabinet full of hard alcohal.
'Jess, it's hard stuff.' I said turning back to him.
'Grab some...' Deron said holding the door open for Bam and Jess.
I grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniel's, Capitan Morgan, Grey Goose, and handed them to Deron.
'Good choice.' He said as I ran out the door and into the car.
'We better not get pulled fucking over.' I said making the guys laugh.
'We won't.' Bam said.
An hour later we had the house ready for a party. Deron poured the drinks and Bam turned up the music and soon people started showing up.
'Rabby!' I said running over to him and giving him a hug as he and Rose walked in through the door.
'Hi, to you too.' He said as I stepped back and threw myself onto Rose.
'Someone's had something to drink.' Raab smirked.
'What are you talking about?' I asked bringing my red plastic cup to my lips.
'Babe!' Bam beckoned me over to him. I made my way through the crowd to his seat on the couch.
'What?' I asked.
'Come here.' He said holding out his arm. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me down onto his lap and kissed my neck.
'Hi.' I giggled.
'Hi.' He whispered back.
'What'd you need?' I asked back.
'I wanted a beautiful girl in my lap and that's just what you are.' He said kissing my neck again.
A few hours later I was more then a little drunk. And Bam was more then that. And it was when we were sitting on the couch that our lives changed in many ways.