Sequel: The Way I Loved You
Status: Finished.

One Last Time

Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

I got up at 5:30 the next day. I showerd and got dressed into black skinny jeans, a pink empire waisted top, and silver flats. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and left my hair down and wavey. I grabbed my oversized black tote and walked out to the car.
My mom drove me in and gave me a big embarising kiss on the cheek before I got out. Bam was out front grinding the curb.
'Hey Rian.' He said giving me a slight wave and a smile.
'Hi.' I said retuning the gesture before heading inside.
'Who the fuck was that?' I heard one of his friends say, but I was already out of earshot to hear his answer.
I went to the office and got my schedule. Then went up to my new homeroom. My teacher, Ms. Brown, paired me up with a pretty girl. She had dark drown curly hair and bright blue eyes. We had similar schedule's so the girl could show me around. I found out the girls name was Rose. She was very bubbly and told me all about East High and how much I was going to love it. I was glad to see she wasn't one of those popular snobby girls. She showed me my locker asking me every question about my life. From where I was born to my favorite band. I answered them all happy to be making a friend.
I pulled on the lock to my locker but it wouldn't budge. I did the combo agian and still nothing. Rose even gave it a wack. Neither of us could get it open.
'Do you need some help with that?' I heard a familiar voice ask. I froze from my attempts at pulling and turned to find a smirking Bam.
'Yeah.' I said.
He smiled shaking his head and pushed me lightly to the side. He held out his hand for the piece of paper with the combination which Rose gave to him. He undid it with ease.
'Thanks.' I breathed.
'Don't mention it.' He said smirking again.
'Dude, let's go.' One of his friends who had been walking by said as he pulled him along.
He followed dropping his skateboard to the ground and hopping on only to be stopped by Ms. Brown screaming, 'Brandon Margera! Detention!'
'For what?' He asked.
'Skateboarding in the hallway.'
She turned and headed back into the room and he ran off down the hall, his friends laughing at him.
'Come on.' Rose said grabbing my arm as the bell rang. We sat at two desks next to each other.
'Rylie...' She started.
'It's Rian.' I said.
'Whatever.' She said shaking her head. 'I wouldn't talk to him if I were you.'
'Talk to who?' I asked worridly scanning the room.
'Brandon.'
'Who?'
'Brandon Margera. The kid who just totally flirted with you when he opened your locker door.' She said.
'Bam?' I asked double checking we were thinking of the same person.
'Yes. If you want to call him that...' She said.
'Why shouldn't I talk to him?'
'Becuase, he's always getting in trouble and doing stupid things. I don't even think he'll make it to be 20. Like last month, He had detention for having a lighter in his pocket and taking it out in the middle of class to play with it. And two weeks ago, I was downtown with some friends and literally watched him run out into oncoming traffic.'
'Why?' I asked.
'Because he's stupid and immature.' She said flipping her hair back. 'And he's an asshole.'
The bell rang.
'Oh! Time for class!' She giggled grabbing my hand and pulling me off to Algebra.